.part 19.

Today was the day I was on the bench for England I was in my country's kit I'm really making my silly little kid dream come true it's unbelievable.

I got my stuff together and we got on the plane as it was in Brighton this one.

We arrived at the airport and we got on the coach and headed to the stadium.

As we were on the coach you could see all the fans and we all waved and smiled at them to let them know we can see them.

We got of the coach gave some signatures and photos and headed into the stadium.

We all went on the pitch to walk on it and have a feel of it (I think that's why they do it) and we headed back to the changing room and got changed into the training kit to do a little bit of training and warming up on the pitch.

Walking out the tunnel there were fans putting their hands out for high fives so I gave them some.

Some fans screamed of excitement which made me smile to myself and realise it is actually real.

We did some running and stretching and little passing drills then again we headed back to the changing rooms.

But before I went into the changing room I got pulled back by sarina.

"Hi y/n i just want to say I do intend on subbing you on in the game today because you have improved a lot and I think you deserve it and also your England debut" "omg sarina thank you so much it means a lot wow sorry I'm just so shocked" I said out of breathe.

"No worry's kid" she said patting my back and we both head into the dressing room.

I already had my kit on underneath my training kit so yeah.

Me and the girls that were on sub headed to the benches just before the starting XI came out.

I sat next to Ella as the game began.

In the 12 minute we had received a penalty and Georgia came up and took it and slotted it into the back of the net us on the subs bench roared and so did the fans 1-0 England.

A few minutes later Lauren had scored making it 2-0.

The girls were attacking a lot now knowing all of Norway's weakness and not long later Ellen got her first for the game.

After that two goals just came from Beth
Making the score a shocking 5-0 to England.

Ellen got one more just before half time finishing the first half as a whopping 6-0.

It was the second half and the head coach told me Alex and Ella to get warming up and so I did which meant we were going to be coming on.

We ran down the pitch some fans clapped us as we came down and then we began with some stretches and warming up.

The coaches called us over to get out of our training kit.

I took of my training top revealing my number 23 shining against the flood lights. Some people's face lit up as they saw us all getting ready to come on.

I tied my lace and headed down to the fourth official and we I was ready for my debut. I didn't know if my dad or grandad or Trent was here but I did give them a heads up i was having my debut but I would understand as it's far away.

The ball went out of play and the referee had blown the whistle so we could come on.

I came on for Ellen people were stood up clapping my knees went weak I'm so nervous but I just want to play the sport I love so I high five Ellen and she stops me and says "don't worry I know you'll be amazing" "thank you" i said to her and she ran of to the bench.