chapter 7

The two teens finally made their way on their street. Not a single word was shared after Donghyuck's threat, until now.

"Are you coming over?" Jeno questioned the younger pink haired male.

Donghyuck hummed, "For dinner."

Jeno only nodded since he knew Donghyuck wanted to take advantage of being alone and went inside his house as Donghyuck walked across the street and unlocked his front door before stepping inside his own empty home.

He removed his sneakers and headed upstairs to his bedroom to take off his bag and leather jacket. He placed both of them in their specific spots in the closet before going to the bathroom to wash his hands, lathering the soap and scrubbed his hands with his finger nails. He went to dry his hands with his hand towel, noticing the red marks that his had scratched onto his skin from washing his hands.

He liked it and smiled in satisfactory as he thought to himself, "Squeaky clean."

Donghyuck went back inside his room. Now that the house was empty, he could do whatever he wanted without his parents bothering him. The only problem now is, he did not know what to do. He had already finished his homework and he does not have any baseball practice today.

Maybe he will watch a movie or play a video game. Donghyuck decided on watching a movie in the living room so he was too tired to work his brain. He sprayed his clothes that he wore to school today with disinfectant spray and sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn on his lap.

He turned on the television and scrolled through different movie channels to find something to watch. It's mid September so Halloween movies should be airing right about now for the October season. He found a channel and left it playing Casper, his favorite Halloween movie since he had been a small child.

Unfortunately , it brought back too many childhood memories that he missed and could not bring back due to a certain mishap. Thinking about the past, made a tears trickle down the pink haired's cheek and switched the channel in frustration before wiping his eyes with a tissue, refusing to use his bare hands that touched popcorn.

Finishing wiping his eyes, he saw the movie playing on the screen was The Three Stooges. He really could use a good laugh right now, but he found this movie to be more stupid than funny. However, he kept it on to distract his mind.

Before Donghyuck even realized, he had fallen asleep on the couch and only woke up when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He sat himself up, feeling the popcorn fall down on his lap as well as the couch.

"Fuck," he cursed and immediately stood up to grab the broom and dust pan to clean it up.

Once he finished that, he threw the popcorn away and wiped down the couch with a Clorox wipe before finally checking his phone. It was a message from Jeno asking where he was and why was he not over his house yet.

Donghyuck responded, saying he would be right over and then glanced at the time which read six fourth seven. He was asleep for almost four hours. He went upstairs to his bathroom to wash his face real quick and went to his room to dry his face. He then jogged down the stairs and slid his sneakers back on, making sure he had his house keys and phone before stepping out and locking the door behind him.

"Hello, Hyuckie!!!" Donghyuck's aunt greeted him as soon as she opened the door.

Donghyuck flashed her a tired smile and took of his sneakers before washing his hands in the bathroom and making his way to the dinning room where Jeno and his uncle sat.

Donghyuck took a seat next to Jeno and his aunt carried a pot from the kitchen, placing it in the middle of the table next to the mini pot. Today's dinner was a beef stew and steamed rice. All three men thanked Jeno's mom for the meal before digging in and serving their plates.

"Sweetie you should eat more meat to stay strong," Jeno's mom told Donghyuck as she sat next to her husband and placed a few extra pieces of meat onto the pink haired male's plate.

Everyone knows that Donghyuck is quite the picky eater. He does not like eating a lot of meat, the fat in it grosses him out and he ends up gagging or even throwing up most of the time.

Seeming to take notice of Donghyuck's expression, his aunt spoke up again. "Don't worry, Donghyuck. I made sure to cut all the fat out for you."

Donghyuck thanked her and smiled slightly as he mixed his meet with his rice and ate it together, internally screaming because of how good it tasted. He loves home cooked meals so much and his own mother does a pretty decent job when he does eat at home, but nothing will beat his aunt's cooking. She takes very good and careful consideration when she makes her meals to make sure Donghyuck is satisfied as well as her son and husband.

Do not tell Donghyuck's mother he said that....

Or do, he does not care.

"Have you boys been staying out of trouble in school?" Jeno's father asked to make conversation at the dining table.

"Of course, dad. We're angels," Jeno responded with an innocent puppy eyed smile which made his mother coo and squeeze his cheeks from across the table.

"Awww, my baby is so cute!!"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes at Jeno's act. If anything, he is anything but innocent. But of course, he would not tell Jeno's parents that. They do not rat each other out.

Or that is what he thought.

"Donghyuck was conversing with someone else today!" Jeno stated quickly and slid to the edge of his seat to get away from his cousin.

Jeno's parents immediately focused their attention on Donghyuck to which the pink haired stopped eating, food stuffed in his cheeks.

Donghyuck glared at Jeno as he swallowed and the older sighed before he spoke again, "Someone else meaning my boyfriend, Jaemin."

His parents did not know he had a boyfriend. Of course they knew he had a crush on a boy named Jaemin, but they did not know he made things official. Jeno had to tell them as punishment for almost exposing Donghyuck. The older could tell from Donghyuck's glare that seemed to die down that he was successful with his punishment on himself and Jeno pouted.

If Jeno was not going to tell them, Donghyuck surely was especially for almost exposing him so Jeno is lucky he took initiative before the pink haired could say anything.

Millions of questions were asked about Jeno's boyfriend from the older's parents and Donghyuck smiled in victory as he finished his meal. He did not have to do anything, the work was already done for him so he just sat back and relaxed he watched Jeno's face turn multiple shades of red as he explained to his parents the level of intimacy him and Jaemin have gone up to so far; his parents were explaining to him the measures of protection that he needs to make sure he obtains before committed to any sexual inter course, which made Jeno uncomfortable.

Donghyuck was having the time of his life to say the least.

—————————————tbc——————————-