chapter 10

Following their daily routine, Donghyuck and Jeno walked to school at six thirty in the morning to arrive at six forty five. Today, Donghyuck was wearing his leather jacket with a sleeveless black turtle neck tucked into his black and white plaid pants that were wrapped with a belt. He wore black timberland boots with the laces tucked into his socks. He wore a silver chain which had a small flower imprint on it.

His hair was styled so that it was not in his face, his pink hair slicked back which revealed his forehead. It seemed to attract more people with his looks today. Donghyuck does not care about others, he just cares if Mark notices.

Not that he is trying to dress to impress him or anything!!!

Well...

He and Jeno went straight to their first period, Donghyuck of course slamming his head against the table after sanitizing it to get in a quick power nap. Even though slept early last night as well as took a nap for almost four hours yesterday afternoon, he was still exhausted.

He just could not get enough even if he tried.

People were walking into the classroom and swarming Donghyuck, girls and boys circling around his desk. Donghyuck sucked his teeth in annoyance as he felt their presence around him when he was trying to nap. He did not like it when people watched him sleep or were around him while trying to sleep. He wanted complete and utter silence with no one around. He wants to be alone.

Before the pink haired could snap, a small stuttering voice was heard.

"D-Donghyuck!"

The said male noticed that voice anywhere and he lifted his body up from his desk to look around the room, spotting where he heard the voice from. His eyes met with a smiling Mark in his overalls and a stripped t shirt that rode up his side a little bit each time he rose his arms. Donghyuck internally cooed and stood up, the students around him slowly moving away from him.

Mark waddled over to Donghyuck who did not even get a chance to leave his desk as the chocolate haired male beat him to it.

Donghyuck observed Mark's cute and messy hair, wanting so bad to just ruffle it and just play with his strands between his fingers. But he did not. He refuses to be locked in.

"Y-you look very ho-HANDSOME- handsome...heh" Mark scratched the back of his head as Donghyuck flashed a smile on his stoic face.

"Like what you see?" Donghyuck wiggled his eyebrows as Mark blushed.

It was true, Mark really did like what he saw. Donghyuck's turtleneck was form fitted on his body, almost being able to see the outline of his defined stomach. He was so lean and his body proportions were to die for and oh how Mark would love to see this man shirtless again.

"I-I just wanted to ask you if I can watch your practice this afternoon?" Mark asked in a shy tone as Donghyuck bent over to reach the chocolate haired boy's lowering eyes.

"Is that what you really want?" Donghyuck wanted to make sure and Mark immediately nodded without hesitation.

"Alright then," Donghyuck stood straight up and agreed which made other students gasp and scoff and whine.

"Donghyuck I want to watch you practice!"

"No fair! You don't let us watch!"

"Please~ let us watch too!"

"Come on, Perfectionist!"

"Donghyuck, if you let us watch, we'll do anything you want."

Donghyuck inhaled and exhaled sharply, biting his tongue. He did not want to snap but at the same time he was annoyed. Thankfully, the teacher came into the classroom and told everyone to get to their seats and settle down.