Spider (2)

I only have one thing to say...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

⚠️Mention of Spiders⚠️

🕸🕸🕸

(Y/n) was cleaning in the kitchen, enjoying the song that was blasting from the speaker. Emma was sitting on their dining table, enjoying his dancing.

(Y/n) was a terrible dancer, but Emma thought he was actually pretty good and she often enjoyed watching him dance.

(Y/n) felt something itchy on his leg so he started shaking it to get rid of the itch. He was holding a bunch of dishes which couldn't let him scratch it.

Emma saw (Y/n) shake his leg and she thought it was part of the dance, so she started cheering him on.

"WOOOOOO THAT'S MY HUSBAND!" Emma clapped and shouted a little too loudly, but it made (Y/n) smile and suddenly his itch was gone.

(Y/n) washed up his hands and turned around to face Emma. He waved his arms in the air and Emma followed.

They danced for about an hour and finally a slow song came on.

"Finally a slow song." (Y/n) sighed in relief. He wrapped his arms around Emma's waist. She wrapped her arms around (Y/n)'s neck.

Emma smirked, "Why? Can't handle more dances?" She teased (Y/n) knowing it would annoy him.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes.

"Pfft! You think I can't dance more? Watch me." (Y/n) pulled away from Emma and started flinging his arms everywhere.

Emma laughed at (Y/n)'s attempt to body roll. She turned to grab her camera, but when she looked back at (Y/n), he had a large spider on his shoulder.

Emma slightly widened her eyes. If she learned anything from their last experience, it was to never startle (Y/n). He was like a deer in the wild, and if you make any sudden movements then it would startle him off.

"(Y/n)...love, theres something on your shoulder. I don't want you to be shocked, but it's crawling higher to your head..." Emma stated as calm as she could.

(Y/n) froze in shock. His eye twitched and he didn't know what to do.

(Y/n) stayed still for about 10 seconds until he felt the spider touch his ear. He immediately shouted, slapped his ear, continuously, and ran around the kitchen.

Emma watched in shock. It took her a while to register that (Y/n) was about to jump into their pool.

"(Y/n)! No!" Emma shouted. "The pool just got cleaned!"

"GEE THANKS FOR BEING CONCERNED FOR ME EMMA!" (Y/n) shouted back.

"NO! I MEAN THE POOL JUST RECENTLY GOT CHLORINE IN IT" Emma ran after (Y/n) in hopes to stop him from jumping in the pool.

"OH WELL THEN THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY BEING CONCERNED!" (Y/n) gratefully shouted at Emma. He ran around the garden until Emma came in.

"Love, It's gone! See!" Emma pointed at the spider that was crawling to their bushes.

"Oh thank god! That was exhausting." (Y/n) sat down on their front doorstep trying to catch his breath.

"Hold on, I'll get you some water." Emma rubbed (Y/n)'s back before leaving.

"That was the worst exercise. I feel my heart pounding through my ears." He whispered to himself. (Y/n) took a few deep breaths before standing up.

Emma came running towards him. She couldn't stop herself so before (Y/n) knew it, he got pushed to the floor by Emma.