Chapter 11 - Great Struggle

.

'wow, so.. i'm supposed to see aether if i have both realmheart and a silver core above?'

This news is surprising to say the least. I didn't even remember this happening in the manhwa.

'how does that work?'

After some thinking, i took some steps towards jasmine and asked for a quick spar to see my improvements.

"Hey, wanna spar with me jasmine?" I smirked to which she replied with a nod.

"Yeah.. i'm also curious about how strong you've gotten after the breakthrough arthur" she added while taking out his sheathed blade.

We gracefully distanced ourselves from one another, creating an air of anticipation. With a flick of my wrist, I released a coin, its resounding clink on the ground igniting the commencement of our grand duel.

With a burst of energy, we charged towards each other, swiftly exchanging powerful blows and precise thrusts. I must admit, the sensation was truly delightful, a testament to the remarkable progress I have made in attaining the coveted silver core stage. This newfound strength placed Jasmine on a constant defense, unable to match my prowess throughout the entirety of our fierce encounter.

As the intensity reached its zenith, the battle reached its conclusion, and I emerged triumphant. My blade, poised victoriously beside his vulnerable neck, solidified my undeniable victory.
.

"It's my win this time" i said before sheathing my blade.

"You got stronger, arthur" she commented.

"Yeah, i really did"

.

.

Arthur's POV:

A month passed after that, i adjusted to my dark silver core and had finally convinced sylvie to guide us at the powerful beast's tomb that she was talking about.
.

"Over here papa" she gestured to a narrow entrance.

Looking back, when we started traveling the farthest parts of beast glades, we made sure to search for mana beasts in the forest.

We were only searching for mana beast in the forest, and the only time we raided a dungeon in the Deepest parts are when we encountered the ice enderman which i named of course.

Thousands of mana beast species in the Deepest parts aren't named yet, so i can just name them whenever i want to.
.

"Are you sure that this is the right way?" Jasmine asked behind me.

We had been walking for a couple minutes.

"Yeah, sylvie is probably just nervous"

Then, we finally stepped to an area full of golems, we easily battled around and killed dozens of them in the process.

After we passed through the next cave, we finally saw a glowing entrance that will probably lead us to the dungeon boss.

The gate has a liquid surface, hard and glowing stone chucks sprouting from all around the entrance. It looked as if it was a portal. Stepping through the entrance, my amazed expression became pale as i saw the being just a few meters away from us.
.

"What is.. that.." jasmine whispered besides me.

'it's a big ass golem..'

.
Suddenly, the ground shook as we struggled to withstand the sudden increase of gravity. I took a peek at the mana beast's back, shiny topaz-like crystals sprouting at his back.