Chapter 28 - False Claim

.
///Arthur Leywin's POV///

After saying my goodbyes to my family and the Helsteas, i immediately headed towards the academy with my bond following closely from behind.

Using my memory as a basis, i'm quite certain that this is the day when the radical group's burndown of the tri-union hall will happen, so i had to move fast.

I ran at full speed. However, sylvie in her fox form couldn't keep up with my speed any longer.

'papa! Wait!'

My bond exclaimed in our link, but i don't plan on slowing my phase.

'I'm sorry Sylv, i already wasted so much time. I'm gonna go ahead, just stay inside the house for now.'

'what?!!' she shouted so loudly.

'this wouldn't have happened if you woke me up early!' i shouted back in response.

My bond became silent for a few seconds, however, she stopped chasing after me with a sad okay that made me feel a bit guilty. Although i could've carried her from the start, it will only slow me down if i stopped and let her jump on my arms.

After minutes of running and jumping on the roofs of several buildings, i could finally see the view of Xyrus academy's buildings and towers. And as the view became bigger with each step i took on the roofs, a large orange light became more and more visible in front of my eye.

I let out a smirk as the excitement of the closing disaster reached my thoughts.

'let's see if that ravenfeces will be able to smile at Kathylin with me around'

A few seconds passed as i finally entered the protective barrier. Before i descended down the roof, i saw the figures of my DS colleagues and the SC which includes Tessia.

It seems that they're doing everything they could in order to extinguish the fire inside and outside the hall.

Even Kathylin, who usually had an expressionless face all the time, was now desperately trying to help the others with his water elemental.

However, being an attention seeker, i decided to wait for the perfect timing. As a few more minutes passed by, the confrontation between Theodore and a Professor which is obviously connected to the radical group, began to attract the surrounding people's attention.

Hmm..

'I guess it's time for the hero to make his entrance'

Stretching my arms as i stood up and dived down to the school ground, i started making my bloodlust known to the students and professors nearby. The smoothened stone tiles began reverberating as my mana pressure weighed down the entire area. My feet collided with the ground, creating a crater.

Many students, and some professors fell to their knees including Feyrith and Doradrea, not able to withstand the immense pressure i was releasing.

Shit.. i miscalculated my growth.

.
Before Aleah left the Academy to execute another mission, i requested for her to help me break into the Light Silver stage. It wasn't easy to progress my mana core considering the limited source of mana reserves i had access to despite the facility Cynthia granted me.

Of course, my core progression is still faster than others thanks to mana rotation as well as the training facility, but things like potent mana sources like beast cores are just giving much better help or support in my mana core progression, and lucas is a living example of that.

I've always wished that the Leywins are just as rich as the Wykes.

I'm quite sure that venturing into the deepest part of the glades is much better than going into this academy, even if it's the best school out there.