Chapter 21 - Full of Time

.
Kathylin Glayder POV:
.

As i closed the door leading to the director's office, i spotted a figure walking closer to me. That figure was revealed, featuring the form of arthur.

"Hey there, princess"

He greeted while waving his callused hand. 'I heard that callused hands indicate how hard a person works, and i truly believe that now'

"Please, stop calling me a princess" i replied, somewhat annoyed that he kept on calling me a princess. With the formation of the Tri-union, i could hardly call myself as such.

"Why not? no one can decide how i address someone" he shrugged, making me sigh. "Ho.. look at that, it's your first time sighing, i guess"

"Wha-No.."

I struggled to form a reply, maybe this is really my first time.

"Anyways, i appreciate what you did for me just now, and i would like to thank you for it by giving you something" he said.

"What?? No there's no need for such a thing to.." i stopped mid sentence, looking at the orb that came out of Arthur's dimensional ring.

"Here, you can take this A-class mana core as an investment to one of the future powerhouse of sapin" after handing it to me, he started walking away, i didn't even have the chance to say something since i was currently stunned.

'you're the future powerhouse, not me'

After recovering myself, i started to channel mana into the orb, and a thought came out of my head.

'i've absorbed an A-class mana core before, and this one feels like it has an even larger mana deposit. Is this really just an A-class??'

/Short timeskip/

.
__________________________
///ARTHUR LEYWIN'S POV///

Now i'm currently at my first upper division class, Team-Fighting Mechanics I with Claire and the human prince, i can't remember his name actually.

"Princess Tessia is as beautiful as always, isn't she?" I heard one of the students murmured.

Walking this way amongst the small group of students was Tessia Eralith, my childhood friend, and Clive Graves, the vice president.

She noticed me and I could tell she was about to greet me but she noticed that I had an older woman's arm around my neck, so instead, she shot me a glare before snapping her head away, pouting.

Clive, oblivious of why she got angry, straight up gave me the death glare as his narrow eyes became even sharper.

'what?' in response, i shoot him a glare, which made him turn away his head from me. But i could see that he was still traumatized from what i did yesterday.

"Good afternoon, Princess Tessia!" Not bothering to remove the arm around my neck, Claire smiled and waves at Tess.

"Pleasure," she responded, her expression fierce.

After she walked past us, she secretly snuck in a pinch to my side, jolting me up.

"Hmm, I wonder if she's in a bad mood today," Claire pondered.

'sure'

As Claire removed her arm from my neck, I turned to see someone behind us in the back of the group. It was Lucas Wykes.

'it's been a while, noble brat'

.
"Well if it isn't my newest colleague, Arthur Leywin. It's a pleasure to meet you," Professor Glory gave me a playful grin, as if she was itching to tease me.