Captured

Todoroki blocked the next attack with his ice, and Bakugo got even more angry. "Everyone!!" Mandalay called, using her quirk, "For those of you unaware, Izuku Midoriya Has been found dead. Killed by the villain, Muscular. I'm sorry for your loss."

Bakugo screams, causing explosions left and right, despite Todoroki's warnings. "As if that nerd is dead!" Bakugo shouts, to no one in particular. Todoroki growled, the man that did it made him angry, angrier than his father.

Todoroki put down the person he was holding, and dropped to his knees. Images of his mother played in his mind. "Why can't they switch? If someone had to die, why can't it be Endeavor, he deserves it. Midoriya doesn't."

"Deku isn't dead, Icy Hot." Bakugo shouts in denial. "You've seen how Deku fights. It angers me, but he won't die."

Todoroki turns around, hoping to not anger Bakugo even more, when purple fog appears in front of him. "Bakugo, the warp villain is back." He calls.

"Clever boys, but I'm afraid that's not going to help you two." Dabi responds. "We need Bakugou, but you're pretty strong too Shoto Todoroki, come with us."

"I'm not going anywhere." Todoroki replies. Dabi shakes his head, and Compress comes out of the warp gate. "Unfortunately it's not an option for any of you."

As Aizawa ran over, checking to make sure the others were ok, he watched as Compress put both Bakugo, and Todoroki into his marbles using ✨magic✨.

He raced in, trying to stop him, but was quickly knocked back. He used his quirk to stop Compress from using ✨magic✨ and putting him in his marbles. When Aizawa secured one marble, Compress revealed that he was holding Shoto Todoroki, and they backed up into the purple smoke.