Missing Member

The boys on the floor were the cutest thing ever. Their messy balls of hair, the bright green, the dark crimson red, and the multicolored blue and gray eyes. The beautiful red liquid coming out of Izuku was an absolute jewel for Toga.

She loved gazing upon the red that made the other two squirm. She loved the red eyes. It reminded her of blood. The red scar, the red hair, she loved them.

She giggled. She had stolen some qualities from Midnight, and her sadistic side was her favorite one. She loved seeing men beaten. If they were bleeding, it was a huge plus.

These three had been beaten for months. Only now was one of them bleeding. Sure, she'd heard them screaming, sure they'd start freakin' out every once and a while, sure they had no hope left in them – this much was obvious – but none of that compared to the feeling she got while watching Izuku bleed.

She did, however, know what was going on from the hero's side. Ochoco had her phone on her when she got the blood. Every now and again, she'd leave and check on the hero's. For some reason, every thread in her being wanted to see it in person.

If I could get these three out, and join them in a mission against Shiggy, maybe I could be with the heroes! She thought.

Todoroki glanced up at Dabi. He clenched his teeth, and then started talking through his teeth calmly. This snapped Toga out of her train of thought, and caused her to look Dabi in the eye. 

"If you truly are my brother, why would you let me sit here, suffering? When in the past, you gave your life to protect me from dad."

Dabi stared at Todoroki. His past came rushing back to him. The burning flames. The chosen younger brother. The younger brother he only saw once. The younger brother he tried to kill when he laid eyes on him.

"I... I..." Dabi couldn't think of anything.

Dabi felt Toga's eyes on him, so he looked up, seeing the little blonde staring at him, curiously. Dabi could feel it. He let his walls down. Very quickly, Dabi put the walls back up. Not again he thought.

Shigaraki started scratching his neck. Bakugo wasn't cooperating with them. They needed to put Bakugo back in place. He wasn't picking up the hints, as was getting more protective.

"If you don't stop fighting back, I'm gonna kill your friend here. I don't think you want that, but I'll be fine either way." Shiggy growled, patting Midoriya's head.

Bakugo growled. They backed him into a corner. He couldn't let Deku die. Again. He hung his head in defeat, and shrank into the wall.

Todoroki wasn't having it. They were heroes in class 1-A. They didn't back down. Villain attack after villain attack, they stuck together. One little death threat wasn't going to stop it.

Shigaraki smiled, not knowing of the smirk that had crept across Todoroki's face. Bakugo's pride had been shattered. The flame that kept Bakugo fighting back had been extinguished. The villains had crushed the Bakugo that Midoriya grew up with, and the Bakugo that Todoroki was used to.

"Ka-ch-chan?" Midoriya stuttered, tears slowly starting to fall down his face.

Midoriya and Todoroki had watched the flame go out, yet they'd done nothing about it. They didn't use their flame to help his, they didn't stop Shigaraki from threatening him. The guilt had started to get to them, and Todoroki had tears slowly falling down his cheek. This wasn't their friend.

"Shut up Midoriya," Bakugo muttered.

Midoriya gasped. Ever since he'd entered U.A. the only name Bakugo called him was Deku. The villains had truly beaten him. Todoroki looked at Bakugo in shock.