Failed Mission

The train was slow, but that could be anticipation for the rescue mission ahead. "Todoroki will be at a warehouse, and remember, any sign of fighting will result in a flee."

About 30 min later, the train slowed down, having arrived at its stop. The quintet of students walked down the steps, towards the rusty, run down, ghost town.

It was around a mile walk away from the city, but due to all the training, it felt like a cakewalk to the 5.

"Right here!" Yauyarozu called, pointing to a large, dusty warehouse. "This is where the signal is coming from."

Bakugo growled like the angey Pomeranian he is. "Let's get these bastards." He said, small explosions forming in his palms.

With that, he rushed forward and kicked down the door like the #3 hero he is deep down.

To his, and his companions' surprise, the warehouse was ✨Empty✨. As they all looked around, they saw nothing, but Uraraka, being the clumsy Kirby she is, fell over, and the floor moved, revealing stairs.

The 5 students stared at each other, then back at the stairs. "Do you think Todobro is down there?" Kirishima whispered.

"Only one way to find out." Yauyarozu mumbled, staring at the long, narrow stairway.

When Kirishima stepped on the cold, concrete floor, they heard a voice scream bloody murder. The five of them froze in place.

"W-what was t-that..?" Uraraka breathed, barely stirring the air. "I-it sounded like... Midoriya?" Iida stuttered.

While they were standing there, they heard someone screaming "Midoriya!!!". "That's Todoroki!" Uraraka exclaimed, a little too loudly.

Todoroki's screaming switched from saying 'Midoriya' to screaming 'Get out of here. Urar-' it switched over to loud mumbling too quickly. The five knew someone was with him. Rescuing him would mean fighting.

As they all turned around, Iida, Yauyarozu, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Kirishima started running down the stairs, but Kirishima's running was cut short by AFO.

"What the-" Kirishima started, but was quickly stopped by AFO, who dragged him past a screen, where he noticed Todoroki chained to the wall.

Todoroki started screaming louder when he realized that the camera was on, and he could see Kirishima being dragged toward Midoriya.

"Little experiments just keep coming." AFO smirked. Kirishima froze letting those words sink in. "Experiments..?" "Oh?" AFO mused, "I thought I knocked you out." Then everything went black. 🙃