All For One's Daughter

Misaki sat at her desk, leaning over her next project. Her blonde hair framing her deep blue eyes. Her pencil was moving furiously over the page, stopping now and then to fix a spelling error.

"No, his name is Jackson. I can't go using his last name! Americans use first names! " She told herself, the pencil still moving at a fast speed.

She looked at the clock to the right of her notebook. Three o'clock. Her step-dad would be home from work anytime. She wouldn't have to be home any longer. She just had to survive until three thirty.

"Misaki Himura. What a beautiful name. Sounds like the name of a hero. Before All Might became a hero at least." a man cackled, coming in through the window.

Misaki jerked her head to the window. Who is this man, and what does he want with me? How does he even know my name?

The confusion in Misaki's head finally reached her face. She was sure, if this man showed his mouth, he'd be smiling. She slowly backed up, scared out of her mind. Her eyes drifted back to her clock. It's only been five minutes?!

"Allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm All For One. The leader of the league of villains. And most importantly, your father." he said, inching closer to Misaki.

Misaki shook her head. Just hold out until dad gets home. He'll solve this. Maybe even let me go visit mom. I can get away from this man. If only I can hold out until then!

AFO reached out his hand, and grabbed Misaki's. His cold grip was tight around her wrist, and when she struggled to get his hand off of her, he tightened his grip. 

The door downstairs opened. Misaki looked at her clock. Three Thirty! Dad's home! AFO let go of Misaki, and she ran downstairs, forgetting about the man in her bedroom.

She turned the corner, and ran straight into a man with a bronze jacket, black and white mask, and a black top hat. She backed up, but ran into AFO. I'm trapped! Where's dad? Why isn't he here yet?! He's always here on time! Misaki started hyperventilating, before finally passing out. AFO grabbed her, and disappeared into Kuriogiri's mist, followed by Compress.

Author's Note: Misaki Himura is my OC. She has blue eyes, blonde hair. Her quirk is animal transformation. She can turn into any animal, as long as she passes through human to change into a different animal. She is Izuku Midoriya's half-sister as AFO is their father.