Not You Too

As Todoroki's screaming filled both rooms, Midoriya woke up, and looked around. He was slowly losing memories, starting from when he was young, but he could make out who was screaming.

"Kirishima!" He gasped when his eyes landed on the limp, red headed rock. His mouth quickly shut, and he heard Todoroki's gasp as well.

"I thought you only had Midoriya! Neither of them have anything to do with this!! Let th-" Todoroki was stopped short, by some unknown source.

"Mute" AFO said as he turned toward the now awake Kirishima and Midoriya. "Midoriya, who's your friend here? If you give me a good enough introduction, I might just let him go, spread the word that you're alive."

Kirishima looked at Midoriya, tears filling his eyes. His friend, classmate, a hero, was alive. Somehow, he needed to get the news out, but being chained to a wall was no help.

"M-Midoriya..? W-what's going on?" Kirishima stuttered. The greenete turned to him, and shot him a tiny glare. Midoriya then turned back to AFO.

"If I may," Midoriya said, his voice quavering, "could I explain things to my friend first?"

To both teenagers, it felt like centuries of silence, although it was only a few seconds.

"I suppose so." AFO growled, "You have been very cooperative recently Midoriya." AFO purred, petting the greenete on the head. Midoriya was sure that if the mask was gone, AFO would have a smirk plastered on his face.

AFO turned, exiting the room, as if to give the two teens some privacy. But Midoriya knew full well that the bastard was watching, and listening.