A New Villain

"What is it you want with me? You grabbed me, and not Bakugo, but you're leaving me alive." Todoroki says calmly.

Shigaraki sighs, and walks over, placing four fingers on Todoroki's face. "I can kill you if I please. But I'll restrain from it." Shiggy backs off, sitting in his chair again. "But I'd like you to join our league. If not," the 'sound only' picture on the tv, switches to a picture of Midoriya's lifeless body, and Shiggy continues to speak. "We can always turn that kid into a Nomu, and send him after UA. Wouldn't that be nice?"

Todoroki growls. This group planned a perfect way to get him to join, but as he was looking around, one person looked familiar.

Midoriya's limp body was dropped to the floor, and the chains holding Todoroki back jingled, as he struggled against them, trying like everything to find Midoriya.

The screen changed, back to its original "Sound Only" picture. Dabi moves an inch closer to Todoroki, and moved his hand in front of his face, activating his quirk.

Todoroki calmed down. The fire in his face, not like his, but very familiar, almost like his fathers...

"Please just tell me Midoriya is ok," Todoroki pleads. Shigaraki rolls his eyes, and shakes his head, making Todoroki shake the chains, trying to escape, once again.

When Todoroki calmed down once more, a bloodcurdling scream filled the room. The sound was coming from the Tv.

Todoroki stared at the screen, his eyes widening. He recognized that voice. That scream belonged to Midoriya.

The scream faded, leaving the room eerily quiet. "W-what the hell was that?" Todoroki whispered, breaking the fragile silence.

"Oh." Shigaraki mused, "Did I forget to mention that becoming a Nomu is an extremely painful process?"

Todoroki stared at the blue haired villain, anger filling his eyes. "How did I hear Midoriya? He's dead! Dead people don't scream!"

"Master has a unique quirk, it allows him to bring people back to life. If you want it to stop, you can always join us." Shigaraki smiled.

Todoroki growled, cursing under his breath. He couldn't betray his school, his friends, or his teachers. But at the same time, he couldn't just let them hurt Midoriya like this.

It was obvious whatever they had done, had been extremely painful. He had never heard anyone scream like that, not even at his house. Let alone Midoriya, who could break his bones and barely flinch.

"If you promise not to hurt him, I'll join your league of bastards." Todoroki growls.

Shigaraki grins. "Excellent. I knew you would come around eventually. For now we will keep your quirk canceling cuffs on, for safety measures I'm sure you understand."

The chains holding Todoroki back were removed, and he could move around freely.