Unwanted Changes

With everyone at the hospital, Todoroki gone, and Midoriya dead, the school was quiet, and the atmosphere had changed. Bakugo wasn't himself, in fact, he changed his hero name to something less explosive, and he wasn't focused on winning.

Uraraka never smiled anymore, Iida had a hatred for Muscular, much like the one for Stain, Aizawa didn't push them as hard, Mineta was no longer a pervert - this was much appreciated. With only 18 in class A, one person would be transferring from class B, and one from General Studies.

"Hey guys," Shinso said in his monotone voice, as he opened the door. Everyone turned, and sighed. As he looked at the classroom, he realized that two chairs, and desks had been moved to the corner, with a picture of Todoroki and Midoriya on their desks.

The hero's failed mission to save Todoroki made Endevor mad, and he never forgave the teachers or hero's for giving up. Telling 'em that they can't forget about his "MaStErPiEcE"

When Rei found out that her son had been kidnapped, and that the hero's couldn't find him, she snapped. "Get me out of here, so I can find my own son!!" She yelled anytime someone came in to visit.

The next day of class, the door opened, and the solemn look on everyone's face greeted the newcomer. "Hey guys," Itsuka Kendo glumly said.