Split

Monoma, Shigaraki, Midoriya and Toga walked into the bar. Bakugo growled like the angry Pomeranian he is. "What are you doing here?" he spat.

Todoroki looked at the ground. If one of them disobeyed, both got punished. While they were restrained, Monoma got free roam.

Monoma looked at them, kicking both of them. "I'm here because I want to be. A villain seemed better than a pitiful hero."

Todoroki growled, imitating Bakugo. While he and his friend were held here against their will, Monoma had gladly joined.

"Honestly, Midoriya looks better this way. Much more likable." Monoma commented.

The villains nodded. "I think so too." AFO agreed through the screen.

Bakugo pulled against all the restraints, breaking free, and to his surprise, the villains allowed it. "DEKU WAS BETTER QUIRKLESS!!"

Todoroki gasped. One of the strongest people in the class was quirkless? "Bakugo, what do you mean?!"

Bakugo froze. "IcyHot. Later." He managed, through his teeth. He'd given away something only he knew, by accident.

If Todoroki could just talk to his friends. Class B would surely know that Monoma was gone. He could tell them what happened to Monoma.

He looked down, unable to meet Monoma's eyes. When he looked up, he noticed a small black box in Bakugo's pocket. HIS PHONE! They never grabbed it.

He reached for his phone, surprised that it was harder than it looked. He grabbed it, and lightly placed it on the floor.

When Bakugo sat back down, he saw what he was doing, and grabbed his phone. He turned around, hiding it from everyone else.

Todoroki whispered what he would say, and Bakugo typed it, sending it to the class chat. He placed it back underneath Todoroki, and turned around, his phone dinging.