Chapter 27

"Sadly, the others are still...gone." Kiri slowly answered. "They-" he stopped, tears starting to pool in his eyes.

Ochoco ran and hugged him, tears pooling in her eyes too. "I miss them too. I wish it was me, instead of them."

Kiri backed up, pushing Ochoco off him. "No." He said firmly. "I'd go there again if it meant that you guys could be safe. Don't any of you dare say you'd trade."

Ochoco stared at Kiri. Her once calm friend was now getting mad at all of them. As she looked around, she could tell her classmates were thinking the same thing. This isn't Kirishima. This is not him.

"Why are you acting like this? Ribbit." Tsu asked. Her eyes filled with tears, as she looked at the red and black haired rock.

Kirishima looked away. "Because...I could see it in Midoriya's face. We both wanted to go home with every fiber of our being. But when it came down to it, we were glad it was us, and not you guys, and we'd gladly go back if it meant you didn't have to go through it."

Both classes stood frozen. They'd never known Kirishima to be so protective. Aizawa looked at one of his problem children. Out of everything he'd known this one to be, this was most surprising to him.

"Let's head back to class. Kirishima, go wash up, you look terrible." Aizawa remarked. He turned, and walked to his classroom. His students followed, and Kirishima headed toward the bathroom.

"Baka, baka, baka." He said over and over again. "You knew you were supposed to tell them. You had the chance, and you blew it!"

He opened the door, and got a glimpse of himself. He fixed his hair and walked back out, running into Youmomo.

For those of you who don't know, "Baka" is the Japanese word for idiot, fool, ect. So, Kiri is escentially calling himself an idiot. Honestly, I feel the same way sometimes.  Remember, it is ok to comment, I love comments, and tell me what you guys think! I think its great you guys are reading my writing!