Reprocussions

The days following the rescue, the villains had trouble finding Inko Midoriya – their only leverage over Izuku Midoriya. After AFO had explained Midoriya's quirk, all the villains were angry that they let that power get away, the only thing that kept them in power for as long as it did.

The bar had been infested with police since then, and so they made their way to the warehouse AFO was stationed at. The dusty warehouse might've been knocked down – if Shigaraki hadn't killed All Might – and now, their only goal was to get Midoriya back in their power.

"The more the heroes shape Midoriya into something else, the more they reshape him into what he used to be, the more we'll have to change him. Besides, it'll be harder to get him – they have cameras in the common area of every dorm, and the outside of the dorm," AFO growled looking at the picture of Midoriya at the sports festival.

"Master, would it be possible to get Midoriya to run away from his classmates? Get him separated from the people that can reshape him?" Shigaraki said in his usual growl.

AFO nodded his head in agreement. If Midoriya was separated from the people that loved him, the people that cared for him, they could get him back in their power.

They needed more people though. For their plan to work, they needed to get him out on a mission. A mission they knew only his quirk would work with. All Might couldn't save him now.