Chapter 25

Tsu croaked. They had no way of knowing if they got the messages they sent, the more they waited for a response, the more jumpy they got.

"We should start class now." Aizawa announced. "However, because of the state we're in, hand me your phones."

Aizawa held his hand out, and placed his own phone on his hand. He beckoned for them to come, they groaned, but still walked up, giving him their phones.

Aizawa walked outta the classroom, and everyone followed. When he opened the door to Class B, everyone stood still. He walked in, placed the phones on the floor in the back, and walked back out, leaving everyone frozen.

While they were still staring in awe, Tetsutetsu ran to the back of the classroom, grabbed the phones, and ran back to his desk, then shoved them all in. "I got you!" He said, filling class 1A with hope.

"Class B isn't all heartless..." Kaminari gasped.

Kendo smacked him, but this time, she made her fist bigger than normal, knocking Denki out.

"I got you too!" Everyone heard Kirishima say. They all turned around, and saw Kiri, but he wasn't the same.

His hair was down, and had black streaks in his hair. His eyes looked depressed, contradicting his happy smile. His uniform was ripped, and his tie was hanging on by threads.

Everyone smiled, and cheered, hugging Kiri, slapping his back, even chucking Mineta at him.

"Wait!" Momo shouted. "If you're back, does that mean the others are too?"