Chapter 23

"I've called you all here to talk about the 5 people who have disappeared from our school." Nezu announced.

Aizawa and Vlad King lowered their heads. Their students had betrayed the school. "I think I can say, Todoroki and Bakugo's minds won't be changed by the villains. They're still trying to be heroes, with the least amount of casualties."

"From what Eraser said, Monoma joined them willingly, the other 4 are still fighting back." Vlad shared.

"If that's true, it means that Bakugo, Kirishima, Midoriya, and Todoroki will get their spot back as a hero in training, while Monoma will have to find a different school." Nezu explained.

The teachers sat in silence. The first years have been going through attack after attack, and this is the first time someone joined the attacks, without being forced to do so.

"Todoroki also said that Midoriya lost his memories. Midoriya won't be able to fight back. The last attack had no casualties because Midoriya held back as much as he could." Aizawa reminded them.

"If Midoriya lost his memories, does that mean that the next attack will have casualties?" Midnight asked.

Aizawa lowered his head, fighting back the mental image that Midnight gave. "Hopefully not, but it is a possibility, sadly."

"Couldn't you just erase his quirk, and give him a weak body?" Midnight questions.

Aizawa's eyes glowed. "That could work, plus if adding multiple quirks to one body caused his memories to be erased, then removing them could make him regain his memories!"

Everyone in the room gasped. They'd never seen Aizawa so happy before...It was weird. "Erasing his quirk might work, but if his appearance changed, how much can you do?" Nezu pointed out.

The memory of the U.S.J. attack filled everyone's mind, and Aizawa got quiet. He couldn't believe that his student could be turned into something that terrifying, and that strong.

"I think it's time I told everyone." All Might announced. "I think I know the reason why the villains want Midoriya specifically."

Everyone turned their heads to All Might's weak body. "Midoriya's quirk is called One For All. It's a power that lets the user pass on their quirk to the next generation. I passed it down onto him, and he showed it off during the sports festival."

Nezu lowered his head, knowing where All Might was going with this. "The leader of the L.O.V. is named All For One. I believe he wanted Midoriya as a way of showing us that we are in danger of being defeated, not them." All Might continued.

"If that's the case, why did they take the rest of them?" Present Mic voiced.

"I think their main goal is to show that the L.O.V. is in control, and less the heroes, they're showing us that our lives are in they're control." Nezu explained. "For example, I believe that they took Todoroki to hit Endeavor. Kirishima and Bakugo would be us. Midoriya would be All Might. Even though all of them reflect on us, I think they grabbed Kirishima as a punishment, and less of a threat. Meanwhile, Todoroki was an accident, but they went with it. They were actually trying for Midoriya and Bakugo."

"How are we to know for sure that that's what they're doing?" Midnight questioned.

Aizawa lifted his head, "If Todoroki could get a message out, maybe we can get a message in."