Unknown Occurances

When the villains came back into the bar, Muscular was the only one who never reappeared. When Monoma was never unchained, the students started freaking out.

"What did you do?" Bakugo snapped through his teeth.

Shigaraki smiled. "I killed one of your dear classmates, and then killed Muscular."

Midoriya froze. Who died? Why did they die? Did anyone else get hurt? Questions flooded through Midoriya's head like there was no tomorrow.  

"You bastard!" Todoroki yelled.

"Which... one... was... it...?" Midoriya quavered.

"How should I know his name? He had brown hair," Shiggy snarled.

"Sato?! Why?! Why did anyone have to die?! Why couldn't you be happy with the three of us?! Why do you continue to hurt us?! What's so important to you that you're willing to destroy the lives of teenagers?!" Todoroki snapped.

The other two glanced over at their usually calm and collected classmate. He'd never exploded like this. Shigaraki started scratching his neck.

Toga, noticing, started walking over to the greenete, a smile plastered on her face. Her hand reached out, and Midoriya flinched. When Toga placed her hand on Midoriya's head, he started shaking in fear. Toga then patted him lightly, ruffling his green hair.

Toga reached down, grabbed one of her knives, and stabbed Midoriya's shoulder. He cried out in agony, then shut his eyes, biting his tongue, refusing to let out any more sounds of pain. Toga released his head, and waddled back to her original spot behind the bar, giggling uncontrollably at the sight of the warm red liquid that now dripped from her knife.

"What was that for?!" Todoroki yelled.

"I was bored!" Toga hummed, eyeing her knife giddily, before glancing at the gash she had made in Midoriya's shoulder.

Her grin widened as she saw the blood start to pool around the wound. That... was going to leave a stain. Gosh! He looked so cute like that though! Beaten and bleeding! One little stain would be worth it! 

Another giddy giggle slipped out of her mouth, as her attention returned to the knife.

A small whimper came from Midoriya, a pitiful sound he hadn't been able to hold back. Bakugo's head snapped from the bloody knife Toga was holding, to his green haired, childhood friend.

You took my abuse. You tolerate me. You kept coming back no matter how hard I tried to push you away. You broke your bones without flinching, but now look at you. You're back to the pitiful pebble I could kick away, and easily beat you. What happened? What was AFO doing to you?

Bakugo started growling again. "Hey Blood Basket!"

Toga turned to the spikey haired blonde, and tilted her head. "Yes Katsuki?"

"Pick on someone who can actually fight back. You'd have a better chance at losing."

Midoriya lifted his head. Kacchan. Why? Why now? Why stand up for me now, of all times? A small gasp escaped his lips, as the movement from his head triggered a new bolt of pain from his shoulder. He looked up at the blonde that had opened the wound in his shoulder. My jeans are gonna be stained after this aren't they?

Toga laughed. She picked up her knife, and licked it, before slowly turning into the kind hearted, messy haired kid. She grabbed a new knife, and lunged at Bakugo.

Bakugo held his foot out right as Toga did a face collision with it. Toga yelped, tumbling backwards, her knife skidding across the floor towards a certain multicolored haired boy.

Todoroki reached out with his foot, and grabbed the knife, as Toga whined while rubbing her nose, sniffling slightly. He slid the knife under his leg, successfully concealing it from view. Toga stood up, gray sludge dripping from her body, as her blonde hair, yellow eyes, and her sailor uniform came back into view.

Bakugo grinned. This girl wasn't going to touch him. No one was. He turned to Dabi, who was holding Midoriya's notebooks. The look on his face went from success to determination.

Annoyed, Dabi set his hands aflame, only realizing what he was holding after they'd been burned. He cursed, and leaped over to Bakugo, only to be met with the same fate as Toga.

He flipped his head toward Midoriya. "Rewrite what was in those notebooks. Now!" he fummed.

Midoriya shook his head, tears filling his eyes. "I wrote th-those notebooks w-with the utmost c-care, so I d-don't remember e-everyth-thing that I wrote d-down," he whispered.

The image of the notebooks passed Bakugo's mind. None of them were burned. Those were fake notebooks. Deku still has the notebook with everything in 'em safe. Which might mean that his mother knew where they were, so they're now at the Midoriya household! What was in those books then?

Deku might not have noticed that the books weren't burnt originally. Mrs. Midoriya is doing this without Deku's knowledge...

Midoriya hung his head again, grimacing against the pain from his shoulder. Todoroki got the knife in his hand, and started to cut at the quirk canceling cuffs. If he could get out, he'd have a weapon, and while he didn't know if Toga had a time limit like Stain did, or if she could be anyone for as long as she wanted, he could still try.

Toga walked over to Midoriya, lifting his chin up. Midoriya whimpered involuntarily as the pain shot through his arm.