Control

Todoroki had been doing everything in his power to stop the 'Nomuaffication' process, but it was no use. He figured they would've done it anyway, considering the spot they were in.

"There's no way Deku lost his memories." Bakugo growled. Both of them were dead in denial, but when Midoriya was pulled out of the purple haze, they snapped out of it.

"Izuku! I told you I'd see you later!" Toga exclaimed. Bakugo and Todoroki glanced at Toga, hatred burning in their eyes. Even if Bakugo acted like a total butt sometimes, but he still cared for his childhood friend.

"YOU BASTARDS!!" Bakugo and Todoroki yelled in unison. They're friend had become a mindless villain in front of their eyes, and they let it happen.

"Please! Let me cut them. I want to hurt Izu-Kuns friends even more!!" Toga excitedly announced.

While she walked closer to the boys, they backed up as much as they could, but with their hands chained behind their back, they couldn't block themselves, and with the quirk canceling cuffs, they couldn't use their quirks to stop them.

"Now, who should I give control over Midoriya?" Shigaraki asked, looking at the boys, as they struggled to get away from Toga.

"Shigaraki, It'd be more successful if you give control to one of us as well." Kurogiri suggested.

Shigaraki nodded. "Yes..." he said slowly, still watching the boys. "However, to really crush the heroes, I'm giving Todoroki half control over Midoriya, and Kurogiri half control."

Bakugo growled again, struggling against his chains. He didn't want to see Midoriya in this much pain. While yes, he caused him pain in the past, bullied him, and hurt him, Midoriya always came to his side, it was his turn now.

"Bakugo, calm down. They might do that to Kirishima if we aren't careful." Todoroki warned, the memory of Midoriya's endless screaming playing into his mind.

Bakugo stopped. Their plan to have them join backed them into a corner, and they saw the result of disagreement in front of them.

Shigaraki looked at the tv, and nodded. A few seconds later, Kirishima was screaming, so loudly, even Midoriya flinched.