Busy Day

It was the middle of winter and Enjolras had just gotten home from a busy day at work, he was a lawyer and was working on a massive case and it was taking a long time to find evidence that his client was not guilty. Enjolras knew that his client was guilty, but it was his job. That was the one thing that Enjolras hated about his job.

Enjolras dropped his bag on the lounge along with his jacket, he continued to walk further into his house where he found his fiancé, Grantaire, in the kitchen cleaning his art supplies. Enjolras also found their cat, Ginger, next to Grantaire's feet.

Enjolras walked up behind Grantaire and wrapped his arms around the brunette's torso. Grantaire knew that this was a sign that Enjolras had a bad or busy day at work, sometimes both. When had finished cleaning the art tools, he left them to dry in the rack and turned around to Enjolras, so that he was know holding the blonde.

"Busy day?" Grantaire asked, even though he knew the answer.

Enjolras just nodded his head.

"Okay how about I order a pizza and you find some comfortable clothes and we'll have a night in?" Grantaire suggested.

"Yeah, yeah okay." Enjolras said and he walked upstairs to change from his suit and tie to a shirt and tracksuit pants.

Enjolras sat on the couch with Grantaire and Ginger. Grantaire rested his head in the crook of Enjolras' neck and Ginger curled up on Grantaire. Enjolras yawned and his eyes started to close.

"Sleep, babe. I'll wake you when the food gets here." Grantaire said and Enjolras did.