Greek Mythology Really?

For @speechlessXredundant Could you write one where they go to a comic con of or something similar, wearing cosplay. Maybe someone says something bad about them because of the ship/fandom they chose? I'm not really sure if this was what you were looking for, but it was the best I could come up with.

If it was any other day of the year one might think, these thirteen people were going to Comic Con or something as equally geeky, but no, it was Halloween and these thirteen people were dressed for it. Courfeyrac had decided to throw a Halloween party and he told everyone couple in the Les Amis that they had to dress up.

Everyone had arrived and each couple (or throuple) had dressed up in couples costumes. Courfeyrac had dressed up as Harry Potter and Jehan dressed as Ginny Weasley. Musichetta was dressed as Katniss Everdeen, Bossuet had dressed as Gale and Joly was dressed as Peeta. Cosette was dressed up as Penny from the Big Bang Theory and Marius was dressed as Leonard.

Èponine was dressed as Karen from Smash and Combeferre was dressed as Derek. Feuilly was dressed as Peter Pan and Bahorel was dressed as Captain Hook. Grantaire was dressed as Dionysus and Enjolras Apollo.

"I think that was too easy for you." Courfeyrac said, eyeing their costumes.

"Eh." Grantaire shrugged.

"Let's be honest, you just wanted to see your boyfriend shirtless." Èponine said.

"Maybe I did." Grantaire grinned at her.

"Still, Greek Mythology really?" Jehan asked.

"Eh." Grantaire said again.

For the rest of the evening, everyone kept poking fun at them.

"I've always called Enjolras, Apollo, since I first met him, so why not take this wonderful opportunity to see him dressed as a God." Grantaire said to Jehan, when Jehan asked why they dressed as Dionysus and Apollo.

"You can't deny it, their costumes are good, but I still think they took the easy option." Musichetta said.

Grantaire just rolled his eyes and smiled at her. He couldn't care less about what he and Enjolras were dressed as, everyone knew that. Grantaire couldn't care less because he loved Enjolras and his real concern would be if Enjolras left him and although Grantaire didn't know it, Enjolras would never do that because he loved Grantaire just as much as Grantaire loved him.