Chapter 33

"And smiling completely in love, Danielle leaned in and kissed her girlfriend."

When they headed to Danielle's room, she stopped Stefania and asked:

"Baby, are you okay with that?"
"Sure, bambina. Now I'm fine."
"Good. Love, I just want you to understand that I don't want anyone else but you, right?"
"I know bella! 🥰"
"Really, I need you to understand that I will do anything for you, baby. And I need this thing to work out, because only then I will be able to spend more time with my girl. I mean, we're a referral hospital in LA, specially in cardiology, which makes me very proud. I can't let the quality of service drop. That's why I need Connor, do you understand me, babe? So we can have more time together. Because you'll se by yourself that I can't count on Grey, he's a mediocre doctor."
"Don't worry, amore mio. I understand. And honestly, I don't feel threatened. I promise. 😍. But there is a condition for me to let you work with him..." the brunette said playfully.
"Oh yeah?"
"Mhm." The Ob/Gyn replied amused.
"So tell me. I'll do anything for you, baby girl!"
"Tell me again." The italian asked in love.
"What?" The blonde asked a little confused.
"You'll be able to spend more time with..." Stefania said all melted.
"My girl! Only mine!"

Stefania melted even more.

"Okay, he's allowed to work with you. Hahahahahaha."
"Good girl. That's MY WOMAN!!!"

Danielle started kissing Stefania passionetely. When the girls opened the door, they found Stephanie and Connor making out...

"Shit! Sorry! W-we'll be right back!" The cardiologist said embarassed.
"No, it's okay. Come on in, D!" The orthopedist said laughing.

The couple went inside hand in hand. They greeted Connor, and Danielle got straight to the point:

"Connor, Steph told us you're comming back to LA today..."
"Yes, I need to find a new job. Dani, I want you to know that I love your sister more than anything in this world and I want to start a family with her. But for that, I need a job as soon as possible, so..."
"Okay. Steph also told us that you were planning to stay here until the end of the month, didn't you?"
"Yes, but that was before I met your sister again and she finally accept me. But no problem at all, in a while we'll take a vacation together. Stephanie is worths it!"

Danielle liked what she heard.  She and Stefania understood each other by looking  at their eyes, and that was exactly what they did. After an exchange of looks with her girlfriend, the surgeon stated:

"What if I tell you to change your flight?" The blue-eyed girl asked smiling.

The doctor was confused...

"What do you mean? Dani, did you heart what I said about urgently need a job?" Connor asked sweetly.
"Yes, loud and clear!" The cardiologist replied smiling."
"So... well, I mean..."

Danielle handed her phone to her brother-in-lae and said:

"Here, call the airline and change your flight .

Connor was hesitant. Steph didn't understand anything else and Stefania was snugled into Danielle's body smiling huge.

So, Connor took her phone and asked:

"And when to should I change my flight?"
"You won't change the day of the flight, but the location and the departure time."

Now it was Stephanie's turn to say something:

"D, are.you crazy? What is going on?"
"Nope. I'm pretty good. Better than ever! Come on, Connor, here is the location and time of your new flight. Call and schedule it soon, before we get late."

The poor doctor was completely lost, understanding absolutely nothing. Then he looks at his girlfriend seeking some clarification.

The orthopedist then, looked at the paper her sister offered her brother-in-law and widened her eyes...