2

Monday

The next morning, Y/n woke up early. She had gotten ready and made her way down to the common room, fixing the supplies in her bag. "You're up early." said a voice. She turned around to see Cassius as he smiled.

"Oh yeah, couldn't really sleep much." said Y/n turning back to her bag. Cassius moved next to her causing Y/n to lift her eyes towards him. "Do you need something?"

"No," shrugged Cassius. "Just wanted to talk."

"We never talk." replied Y/n. Cassius smiled, leaning closer to her. "What are you doing?"

"Merlin Y/n, what does it look like im doing? I'm trying to flirt with you." said Cassius moving back and rolling his eyes. Y/n snorted as she grabbed her bag.

"Stop." she said walking away from him. He smirked, watching her walk off. Y/n made her way out of the common room, the sun was shining bright as she made her way out of the dungeons.

She had a few things in her hands, a book about potions, a book about astronomy, and her wand. Y/n was staring down at the book of potions as she wandered the halls when she heard the sound of running footsteps behind her. Her books went flying out of hands. "Oh, sorry!" said a voice as she bent down to pick up her things.

The person also bent down to help, Y/n looked up to see Fred Weasley. There fingers touching as she blushed, looking down quickly. "Oh, that's okay." said Y/n standing up straight now, Fred doing the same as he looked at her.

"Montague?" said Fred. George Weasley had caught up with his brother, turning to look at Y/n as well. "Oh! Here's your book."

"Yeah, thanks." said Y/n taking her potions book back from him. He was staring at her as she looked up at him, narrowing her eyebrows. "Um, well i'll be on my way."

"Yeah, see you in class?" said Fred. She nodded and continued her way. She turned back to see Fred walking off as he turned back to get a glance. Y/n smiled as she turned back forward, seeing Adrian making his way down the hall, fixing his robes.

"What are you smiling at?" said Adrian getting a look at her, then turning to see the Weasley's.

"You have the wrong tie on." said Y/n walking past him. Adrian looked down and made a face, running off.

When she made her way to the Great Hall, she found Hannah and Cedric. "Good morning!" said Hannah giving her a smile. "Your Anahata seems to be doing better this morning, yes?"

"I'm sure." chuckled Y/n. Cedric took his seat, pulling Hannah down with him.

"Morning, Y/n." said Cedric handing her a muffin.

"Morning Cedric." said Y/n with a smile. "I'll see you two in class."

Y/n took her seat at the Slytherin table, pulling her book out once again. She felt someone sit beside her, turning to see Cassius. "Hey." said Cassius. Miles sat next to her, Graham and Adrian in front.

"Where's Marcella?" asked Y/n turning back to her book.

"With Marcus." chuckled Miles. Y/n turned to look at him with a smile and chuckled.

"Y/n, can you put your book down for a bloody moment and eat breakfast?" said Graham piling food on his plate. Adrian snorted causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

"I'm glad someone has such strong interest in Potions. Maybe you can take some advice from your sister, Mr. Montague." said Snape behind her, handing them their schedules. Adrian scoffed causing Snape to raise an eyebrow and walk off.

"Sounds like you're jealous, Pucey?" said Y/n looking at him. Graham, Cassius and Miles groaned as Adrian straighten himself out.

"Why, because Professor Snape praised you for reading? Don't be ridiculous." said Adrian taking a sip from his goblet.