12

"I think we should've been in bed ages ago." said Y/n looking on Adrian's watch. Adrian sighed, pulling Y/n closer to him.

"why don't you break up with Weasley?" asked Adrian running his fingers through her hair. "you could be with me."

"We're good, him and I." said Y/n getting off him. Adrian softened his look, grabbing her hand. "We are, really."

"Then what are you doing here with me?" asked Adrian. Y/n looked away, Adrian kissing her hand. "I told you that I want you, it hasn't changed. I think we would be good together, don't you fancy me even a little?"

"You just don't get it." said Y/n getting up.

"Well, explain it to me!" said Adrian.

"I love him." said Y/n softly. Adrian rolled his eyes and sat back looking up at her.

"Do you?" said Adrian. Y/n nodded. "After he's cheated on you? After he slept with Mila, numerous of times. Y/n, for merlin sake, don't be stupid."

"I told you, you wouldn't get it." said Y/n walking away from him. Adrian got off the floor and followed her.

"How can I?" said Adrian. "All I see is you getting mistreated."

"Just drop it." said Y/n.

"I don't get why you just don't admit you feel the same way I do." said Adrian. "It's obvious you do too."

"Enough." said Y/n entering the common room and making her way up the stairs. Adrian groaned, throwing himself on the couch.

Y/n entered her dorm, seeing the girls asleep. She changed and slipped into bed, hugging the pillow as she sigh. Eventually she drifted off into sleep.

"Why don't you ever listen?" asked Adrian leaning against the wall in the girls empty dorm. Y/n made a face, staring at him. "I just want to be with you."

"I can't find a way to break up with Fred." said Y/n looking back at him.

"Just break up with him," said Adrian coming closer to her. "I'll tell him."

"I don't want to talk about him." said Y/n softly. Adrian placed his hand on her face, pulling her into a kiss. He pushed her back on her bed, hovering above her.

"I want you, Y/n." said Adrian pulling back to look at her.

"Have me then." said Y/n pulling Adrian back into a kiss. He ran his hands up her skirt, pulling it down as Y/n let him. Adrian undid his own pants, going inside of Y/n as she let him.

Y/n jumped up, breathing heavy as she looked at time, seeing that it was six in the morning. "For merlin sake." mumbled Y/n laying back down. She decided to get out of bed, getting ready and making her way downstairs to see Adrian and Miles.

"Good morning, Y/n." said Miles, greeting her with a smile. Y/n returned a quick one, glanced at Adrian and hurried out of the common room. "What did you do to her now."

"Nothing!" said Adrian with a shrug. "She's just— she just gets angry for no reason."

"You two have been getting along though." said Miles grabbing his bag. Adrian made a face and shrugged, looking away from Miles.

"I guess." said Adrian, the two boys walking out of the common room to see Y/n sitting against a window, her knees pulled to her chest and her head pressed back against the glass.

"Y/n," said Miles narrowing his eyebrows. She turned to face them, glancing at Adrian. Miles turned to face him, titling his head. "You okay?"

"Yeah," said Y/n getting up. "Are you heading to breakfast?"