1

"Oi mate, about time you returned home." chuckled Miles Bletchley as him, Adrian Pucey and Cassius Warrington arrived at Graham Montague's home.

"Honestly, gone the whole summer." said Adrian with a laugh. Adrian was a tall, handsome boy with gray eyes and dark black fluffy hair.

"Trust me, it was no vacation. Y/n and I were stuck at our grandparents home in the country side with nothing to do." said Graham, making a face. Graham had brown eyes, he was tall and muscular.

"Where is that twin of yours, anyways?" asked Miles looking around. He had green eyes and blonde hair, a very pretty boy.

"She's out in the garden being weird with Hannah and Marcella." said Graham turning to Cassius who chuckled.

"Isn't Hannah and Y/n already weird enough." said Adrian making a face.

"Yeah, but they're out being weirder." said Graham returning the look.

"What could be weirder than what they already are?" asked Cassius. Cassius had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair that was almost brown. He was tall, slim and smart.

"I'll show you." said Graham leading the boys outside.

———

"We must let the sun bathe us with its warmth." said Hannah Abbott. The three girls sat in the garden with their legs crossed and flower crowns that Hannah had made for them.

"And what exactly does this do?" asked Marcella opening one eye causing Y/n to chuckle. Marcella was a beautiful girl, with dark hair and hazel eyes.

"Heals our chakras." said Hannah lifting her hands up. Hannah was a skinny girl with extremely blonde hair and green eyes.

"I think this is quite relaxing." said Y/n opening her eyes and laying back. Y/n had grown extremely beautiful over the summer.

"You understand me, Y/n/n." said Hannah causing Marcella to roll her eyes. The door opened with the four teenage boys coming out of it. Hannah and Marcella looked at each other with a small smile as Y/n lifted her head.

"What are you freaks doing?" said Cassius with a chuckle. Y/n turned around to look at them as his eyes widen, turning to Miles.

"Y/n!" said Miles as she got up to hug him, Miles lifting her off the ground. Adrian had his arms crossed when he caught a glance of Y/n, letting his arms fall to his side.

"I was wondering when you'll stop by." said Y/n as she moved back to look at him. Miles, Cassius and Adrian stared at her as she made a face. "What?"

"Y-you just look different." said Miles, eyes widen.

"I do?" she asked making a face. Graham looked at the three boys and made a face.

"We're going to play Quidditch, so if you don't wanna get hit by a Quaffle, leave." said Graham making the girls look at him.

Y/n rolled her eyes as Hannah and Marcella grabbed their things and entered the home. Cassius turned back to look at Graham. "When did she get hot?!" said Cassius.

"Ew." said Graham. "Ew."

"Y/n's always been pretty." said Miles picking up his broom. Adrian made a face and looked at Graham.

"All Y/n's ever been is a pain in the arse." said Adrian picking up his own broom.

"Miles fancy's Y/n!" said Cassius with a laugh.

"I do not." said Miles with a face. "But if you were to get to know her, you'll see she's actually pretty interesting."

"She tells you about all her books or what?" snorted Adrian. "Nothing sounds interesting in that."