20

That night Y/n stood awake, staring out of the window. In the morning she would have to burry her father and finally realize that it would only be her and Graham. She got up, walking out of the room and knocking on another door. Adrian opened the door shirtless, rubbing his eyes as he looked down at her. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry, i'll go." said Y/n.

"Come in." said Adrian closing the door behind her. Y/n turned to look at him as he looked back at her. "Are you okay?"

"I just thought you'll be awake. . ." said Y/n softly.

"I am." said Adrian pulling her towards his bed. Adrian was half asleep, looking at Y/n. "Can't sleep?"

"No," said Y/n. Adrian pulled her into his chest, running his fingers through her hair. "Are you like this with every girl?"

"No, just you." said Adrian with his eyes closed. Y/n looked up at him, pressing her lips against his cheek. Adrian opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Goodnight, Adrian." said Y/n getting out of bed. Adrian pulled her back down, Y/n under him.

"Just stay here with me." said Adrian pulling her into a hug. Y/n laid back down, Adrian falling back asleep as she stared back up at the ceiling with a sigh. "I love you."

Y/n turned to look at him, feeling her heart beat jump out of her chest. She ran her fingers through his hair, sighing. When she had woke up the next morning, Adrian was holding her tightly. The sun was shining through his windows. "Where are you going?" whispered Adrian feeling Y/n move out of his arms. "It's still early."

"I'll see you later." said Y/n walking towards the door. Adrian lifted his head to see her go, groaning as he dropped his face into his pillow. Y/n was making her way down the hall into her room, throwing herself on her bed. "For merlin's sake."

She had decided on taking a morning shower and started getting ready. She dressed in all black, her head dropped on the vanity when the door opened, Y/n turning to see Graham. "Lets go." said Graham. Adrian appeared behind Graham, softening his look towards Y/n.

She had gotten up and followed the two boys. The Pucey's, Y/n and Graham traveled to Scotland where their mother had been buried, now to burry her father.  "Y/n!" said Hannah hurrying over to her, hugging her tightly. "I'm so sorry."

"Thanks." said Y/n pulling back. Hannah hugged Graham tightly as he softly hugged her back. Adrian had been looking at the stone, narrowing his eyebrows when he felt someone hug him. He turned to see Marcella.

"Hey." said Marcella. Adrian slightly moved away from him, giving her a small smile.

"Hey." said Adrian turning back towards the stone.

"They look sad, don't they?" said Marcella turning towards Y/n and Graham.

"Their father just killed himself, I would imagine." said Adrian. Marcella gave him a look, making her way towards Y/n.

They then were all seated, Adrian sat in the middle of Y/n and Graham. Tears had started to fall from Y/n's eyes as Adrian turned to look at her, interlocking his pinky with hers. Adrian's mother, who had sat behind them had been looking down at the floor, her eyes traveling to see Adrian's hand. When the funeral was over, everyone retuned back to the Pucey household. "I can't believe you're staying here." said Hannah.

"Neither can I." said Y/n, the girls outside watching the sunset. Marcella looked at the garden, resting her head on Y/n's shoulder.

Miles, Adrian, Cassius and Graham sat in the living room, having a view of outside. "She found him?" asked Miles turning to Graham who nodded. "Wow. . ."