23

"What?" said Y/n taking a sip of her drink. Adrian shook his head as he looked at her. "Adrian, what?"

"Nothing," chuckled Adrian. "I can't look at you now?"

"Whatever." said Y/n looking the children playing games. Adrian grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"C'mon." said Adrian pulling her into the playground.

"Adrian, we're not ten."  said Y/n making a face as he pulled her into the tunnels. 

"So!" chuckled Adrian climbing up. Y/n made a face and watched him as he looked back down at her. "Come on, have some fun for once!"

"I know how to have fun." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows and climbing up after him. Adrian chuckled as he crawled through the tunnels, Y/n losing him. "Merlin Adrian."

"Excuse me!" shouted a little kid, running around Y/n. She gave the kid a look and moved around him, finally finding Adrian who was laughing at her.

"How rude," said Y/n turning back to the little kid. He smiled and tilted his head at her. "Did you see that?"

"I did." said Adrian with a smile. "Muggles."

"Muggles." said Y/n shaking her head.

"See, maybe we can get along and be friends." said Adrian moving closer to her. Y/n's smiled faded as she looked down. Adrian narrowed his eyebrows looking at her.

"How could we ever just be friends?" said Y/n sitting back. Adrian softened his look and brought his hand to her face.

"Well I don't want to be friends." said Adrian softly. Y/n looked at him as he leaned in.

"EXCUSE ME!" shouted a little kid. The two moved away from one another, looking at each other and turning back to the kid.

"Kids." said Y/n turning to face the kid. Adrian sat back with a face and nodded his head. "So. . .where else are we going to go?"

"I got a couple things in mind." said Adrian smiling at her softly. The two climbed out of the place play, making their way back onto the streets of London. "There's a festival going on. . . if you want to go? They have games and rides. . . I don't know if that's something you want to do?"

"Yeah, sure!" said Y/n looking around at the buildings. Adrian looked at her and softened his stare. "Anywhere, really."

"You'll go anywhere with me?" asked Adrian smiling at her. Y/n made a face, turning to him with high brows. Adrian chuckled and wrapped his arm around her. "I'm joking, I already know the answer."

"Shut up." said Y/n taking his arm off her. He laughed, leading her towards the festival. There had been tons of things to do and Y/n's mind was exploding from all the excitement around her.

"Here," said Adrian winning her a giant bear. Y/n held back her smile as he looked at her. "What, you're not going to accept it?"

"You can give it to your girlfriend, maybe?" said Y/n looking away. Adrian rolled his eyes, handing Y/n the giant stuff bear.

"I want you to have it." said Adrian. "Think of it as a souvenir from your trip in London."

"Thanks." said Y/n with a chuckle, looking at him. Adrian nodded his head as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in closer to him.

"One more thing." said Adrian pulling her into a booth. Y/n made a face and looked around, seeing themselves in a screen. "It's a photo booth!"

"Oh!" said Y/n raising her eyebrows. Adrian smiled towards the camera, Y/n doing the same. Adrian kissed her cheek on the next picture and the final one, he pulled her into a kiss. Y/n pulled back and looked at him with a smile.