43

Graham woke up the next morning to an empty dorm and a massive headache. He looked at the time to see it still early when the door opened. "Oh morning!" said Miles with a smile. Graham rubbed his eyes, looking at him.

"Are you barely coming in?" asked Graham looking at Miles still in his suit.

"Uh, something like that." chuckled Miles taking his clothes off. "Where is everyone else?"

"I have no idea but my head is killing me." groaned Graham covering his head.

"Yeah, you were pretty drunk last night." said Miles making his way into the bathroom. "I think Adrian and Y/n had to drag you back in here."

"Hmm." groaned Graham. The door opened again, Cassius entering a complete mess.

"I had the best night of my life last night! French girls are the best!" said Cassius throwing himself on his bed. "I think I love her!"

"And Adrian?" asked Graham.

"Probably with Y/n." said Cassius. "They got back together last night I think."

"Really?" asked Graham sitting up.

"Yeah, Hannah was excited about it." said Cassius, loosing his tie. Miles came out the bathroom, raising his eyebrows.

"Speaking of our lovely Hufflepuff, how'd your night go with her?" asked Miles, smiling. Graham let out a groan and quickly got up, hurrying out of the common room. "Oh?"

"Maybe not well." said Cassius. Graham was hurrying out of the common room and up the stairs. He made his way towards the Hufflepuff entrance, groaning.

"What bloody barrel is it." said Graham to himself. The door opened, Cedric coming out of it. He stopped to look at him.

"Oh hey." said Cedric, smiling. Graham ignored him, slipping right into the Hufflepuff common room. He hurried up the stairs until he found the sixth year girl dorm. He opened the door to see Hannah alone in her dorm asleep.

"Hannah!" said Graham going to wake up. Hannah jumped, seeing him.

"Merlin Graham, what are you doing here? It's— it's seven in the morning?" said Hannah looking up at him. He kneeled in front of her, softening his gaze.

"I'm sorry, im sorry I got so wasted last night. I really wanted you to enjoy your night, I just— I don't know I had a lot of things running through my head and I just— I dont know im sorry." said Graham placing his hand on her cheek. Hannah blushed, looking at him.

"I did enjoy my night, Graham." said Hannah. "I always enjoy my time with you."

"Really?" asked Graham caressing her cheek. She nodded, looking into his brown eyes. "I just feel horrible about it, I was just really jeal— tired."

"Jealous?" said Hannah tilting her head. "You were going to say jealous?"

"No, I wasn't." said Graham standing up.

"Yes, you were." said Hannah raising her eyebrows, getting off her bed. "What were you jealous of?"

"Nothing." said Graham, blinking hard. "I have to go."

She moved in front of the door, narrowing her eyebrows. "Oh come on, you can tell me! Do you fancy someone?" asked Hannah looking up at him.

"What— no." said Graham. "No."

"Who is she?" asked Hannah narrowing her eyebrows.

"Why does it matter." said Graham looking back at her. Hannah shrugged, pulling him towards her bed. She sat down, pulling Graham down with her.