5

"What a game, huh." said Miles as he sat on the couch in the Slytherin common room, drinking fire whiskey with the rest of the Slytherin house.

"I mean you all cheated." snorted Marcella tilting her head.

"We did not." said Marcus pulling her into him. Y/n snorted as Marcella turned to look at him.

"I thought you two were broken up again?" said Graham with a laugh.

"We are." said Marcus. Marcella nodded as Y/n sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going?" asked Miles looking at her. "It's a party!"

"Out for some air." said Y/n walking away from them. Adrian bit the inside of his cheek looking at her walk away.

Y/n wandered the hall for a while, she made her way up a few stairs when voices were heard ahead of her. "You're an idiot," said the voice. Y/n turned the corner to see Fred Weasley with Ravenclaw girl, Mila Ramos. Fred had his arms wrapped around her waist with a smile. "What about your girlfriend, hm?"

"What about her?" said Fred tilting his head.

"Y/n." said Adrian down the hall. Fred lifted his head to see Y/n looking at him, when she turned to see Adrian making his towards her.

Fred moved away from Mila as she looked away, guilty in the face. Y/n walked towards Adrian, walking past him as he narrowed his eyebrows. Fred running past him to catch up with Y/n. He walked a little to see Mila covering her face. "Mila?" he asked. She lifted her head and turned to him.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I hope she forgives me. . ."

"Y/n?" asked Adrian confused. Mila walked away causing Adrian to make a face and turned back to where Y/n's and Fred went.

———

"Y/n, Y/n, please." said Fred grabbing her hand. "It's not what it looked like."

"Really?" said Y/n titling her head. "Because to me it looked like you were about to kiss Mila."

"Well— no!" said Fred quickly. "It wasn't like that, please i'm sorry. I won't ever do it again!"

"Okay." said Y/n walking away.

"Okay?" he asked.

"It's fine, just— don't do it again." said Y/n walking away from him. Fred sighed watching her walk off. She turned a corner, seeing Adrian leaning against the wall.

"He cheated on you already?" asked Adrian. Y/n ignored him as she kept walking. "You didn't forgive him, did you?"

"Stay out of my business." said Y/n. Adrian made a face and followed her.

"Come on, Y/n, don't be an idiot." said Adrian narrowing his eyebrows. "He's going to do it again, you forgave him so easily!" she ignored him. "Y/n, don't be stupid."

"For merlin sake, Adrian." said Y/n pushing him, hard. Y/n eyes were watery as she stared up at him. "Shut up and keep your mouth shut, don't tell Miles, don't tell Cassius and especially don't tell Graham."

"You're an idiot. You want a relationship like Marcella and Marcus?" said Adrian shaking his head. She walked away from him as he continued. "Because this is the same way they started!"

Y/n flicked him off as he watched her go. Adrian shook his head while Y/n made her way into the bathroom, leaning against the wall with a sigh. "Idiot." said Y/n sliding down onto the floor, pulling her knees to her chest.

Adrian walked down the hall, finding Fred who was sitting against a window, pressing his temples. "I dare you, do it again." said Adrian grabbing Fred by the collar of his shirt. "Cheat on her again."