31

"What was that?" asked Hannah catching up with Y/n.

"Nothing." said Y/n playing with her fingers, hurrying down the hall.

"Y/n/n, come on." said Hannah narrowing her eyebrows. "Obviously it's hurting you."

"Just leave it, Hannah." said Y/n hurrying off. Hannah made a face and watched Y/n enter the Slytherin common room.

"You're back early?" said Cassius as he watched her walk in. Miles, Graham and Marcella all narrowed their eyebrows as she ignored them and made her way up to the dorm.

"Oh." said Miles turning up to the stairs. "Maybe she's not in mood."

"I wonder if Adrian's coming back too!" said Marcella with a smile. Graham gave her a face and rolled his eyes, turning to the boys. Y/n entered her dorm and sat herself on the bed, covering her face with a pillow, letting out a giant sigh. 

The next morning, Y/n was the first one up. She was sitting by a window, staring out at the grounds when she heard footsteps. "You're up early." said Adrian with his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah." said Y/n not turning to look at him. Adrian sat next to her, laying his head on the window looking at her.

"Do you really want nothing to do with me?" asked Adrian. She turned to face him with tired eyes. "I know I mean more to you than that."

"Of course you do." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. "It's just, I can't do that to her."

"And what about us?" said Adrian, just as exhausted as Y/n. She looked past Adrian to see Abraham, Sebastian and Cedric making their way down the hall. Adrian turned around and made a face, quickly turning back to her. "Please don't."

"I'm sorry." said Y/n getting up. She turned to Adrian and softened her look.

"Y/n/n." said Adrian grabbing her arm. "Please."

"Let go." said Y/n turning to see the boys getting closer.

"Don't go to him." said Adrian softly, letting her go. Y/n stood in front of him, hesitating as he stared back at her.

"Adrian!" said Marcella skipping down the hall. Y/n gave a long blink and walked away from him, meeting with Abraham. Adrian groaned and sat back, covering his face as Marcella sat next to him. "Good morning!"

"Yeah, morning." said Adrian turning to look at Y/n. Abraham wrapped his arm around her as she looked at him.

"They're cute, aren't they?" said Marcella, looking at Y/n as well. "I think after everything Fred did to her, he could do her well."

"Maybe." said Adrian turning to look at her as she smiled. "Let's head to breakfast?"

Y/n and Adrian were quiet during breakfast, while Miles glanced between the two. Their first class was with the Gryffindor's and Y/n groaned seeing Fred. "He looks angry, doesn't he?" said Miles taking a seat next to her.

"Who?" said Y/n lifting her head.

"Weasley." said Miles. Y/n turned to look at Fred who had been stabbing his quill into his parchment staring at Y/n.

"Probably." said Y/n with a shrug. Throughout the lesson, Y/n could feel Fred burning a hole through her head.

"Whats with him." said Miles narrowing his eyebrows.

"He probably is mad at me, more than usual." said Y/n glancing at him. George began to notice as well and gave his brother a nudge.

"Mental." said Miles.