26

Y/n hurried into the bathroom, breathing heavy as she wiped her eyes. She paced back and forth, trying to control her tears. Hannah opened the bathroom door, narrowing her eyebrows. "Y/n, are you okay?" asked Hannah. Y/n nodded, cleaning her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, im fine." said Y/n turning to look at her.

"Why happened?" asked Hannah softening her face.

"I broke up with Fred and Adrian saw me leaving the room Fred was in. It looked really bad. . . I mean it was bad because I slept with Fred but then Adrian went and asked Marcella out." said Y/n making a face. Hannah leaned against the wall and nodded her head.

"He asked out Marcella?" said Hannah making a face.

"And this is all my bloody fault! He's been waiting for me to break up with Fred for a long time now and I just couldnt accept the fact that im in love with him!" said Y/n leaning against the sink. Hannah rose her eyebrows, staring at Y/n.

"You're in love with Adrian?" asked Hannah. Y/n turned to look at her and groaned.

"I'll see you in class, Han, I have to go change out of these clothes." said Y/n walking out of the bathroom. Hannah had her eyebrows risen, looking at where Y/n stood.

Y/n hurried down to the Slytherin common room, making her way into her dorm. She entered the bathroom, taking off her clothes and getting in the shower, washing away the sex smell. She dropped her head on the wall and sighed, feeling the hot water on her body.

———

Adrian and Marcella were making their way down to the Great Hall holding hands. Adrian felt like his heart was in his throat during breakfast, toning out the others. "Where's Y/n?" asked Graham. Adrian looked up, seeing that she wasnt there.

"Not sure, we seen her earlier but she ran off after." said Marcella. Adrian went back to looking at his food, the Slytherin's finished breakfast and Y/n still wasn't seen.

"Maybe she's in class." said Miles turning to Adrian. Hannah had joined them with Cedric behind her.

"Have you seen Y/n, Han?" asked Marcella turning to her friend.

"Oh yeah, she said she'll meet us in class." said Hannah glancing at Adrian. He looked back at her, turning down to his shoes.

"I wonder what's the matter with her." said Graham narrowing his eyebrows. "She never misses breakfast. Maybe i'll bring her some toast."

"Maybe it has something to do with Weasley," said Cedric turning to the Gryffindor table. "He's not there either."

"Maybe they're catching up on their lost time." said Adrian. Hannah punched his arm, narrowing her eyebrows at him. "Ow!"

"Shut up." said Hannah. Miles tilted his head, looking at Adrian. Cedric wrapped his arms around Hannah, giving her a face.

"Let's get to class." said Miles pushing Adrian forward. Marcella turned to Hannah and made a face.

"What was that for?" asked Marcella in a whisper.

"Y/n wasn't here to defend herself so I did it for her." said Hannah crossing her arms. Cedric made a face, turning to his girlfriend.

"Oh?" said Marcella as she continued to walk, grabbing Adrian's hand. She looked up at him with a smile, wrapping her arms around his.

Miles turned to look at them, looking at Adrian who glanced away. "So," said Cassius glancing between all of them. "Since no one else is saying it, what's going on here?"

"Adrian and I are dating." said Marcella with a smile that went from ear to ear. Miles tilted his head, turning to Hannah.

"Oh really?" asked Miles raising his eyebrows.