18

Y/n woke up the next morning with Adrian asleep, hugging her tightly. The sun was barely raising as she nudged him awake. "Hm?" said Adrian rubbing his hand against her waist back and forth.

"You have to go before Graham wakes and my dad comes home." said Y/n softly. Adrian groaned and opened his eyes. Y/n chuckled as he got out of bed and stretched looking for his shirt.

"When can I see you again?" said Adrian finding his shirt. Y/n shrugged as he turned to look at her, making a face. "What?"

"Marcella." said Y/n. Adrian rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Y/n, you act so worried about Marcella but you've slept with me for the past two days. How worried can you really be?" said Adrian. "When I see her again, im telling her this is done."

"What about her feelings?" said Y/n looking at him.

"I don't care about her feelings, Y/n. I care about mine and yours. I don't understand why you can't realize that." said Adrian. Y/n looked away as he sighed, shaking his head and walking out of her room.

Y/n laid back in bed, covering her face with her pillow. "Stupid Adrian." mumbled Y/n into her pillow.

Y/n laid in bed for a while until she heard her door open, her father walking into her room. "Goodmorning!" said Mr. Montague. Y/n sat up with a smile as he walked over to her. "Look what I brought you back."

"A present for me?" chuckled Y/n. Mr. Montague sat next to her and handed her a box. She opened it revealing gold necklace with a small Peridot stone.

"I got them in Egypt. I also got Graham something, if he is awake." said Mr. Montague. Y/n placed the necklace on, looking down at the stone. "It's your mothers birthstone, I thought it'll be nice next to the locket you have of her."

"Thank you." said Y/n with a smile. "You look well!"

"Yeah, yeah. . ." said Mr. Montague messing up her hair. Y/n looked at him as he opened his arms to hug her, she hugged him back. Mr. Montague hugged her tightly as she looked up at him. "I hope you know i'm so proud of you and your brother and I love you two so much."

"I love you too, dad." said Y/n. He pulled back and messed up her hair as he got up, Y/n hearing him enter Graham's room.

It had been a couple days since their fathers return and he was spending quite a bit of time with them. Y/n was getting ready to go to Hannah's as he sat in her room and talked to her, asking her about school and the things she liked. "Okay, well i'll be back in a bit." said Y/n getting up. Mr. Montague did the same thing and hugged her tightly again, Y/n looked up at him and smiled.

"Don't ever forget that I love you, okay?" said Mr. Montague, Y/n nodded.

"Me too, dad." said Y/n walking out of her room. Graham on the other hand hadn't been having such a good reaction to their fathers sudden affection.

"Where are you going?" said Graham who had been playing wizard chess.

"Hannah's." said Y/n throwing floo in the fireplace.

"You're leaving me home with him?" said Graham raising an eyebrow.

"He's trying, can't you see? Stop being so mean!" said Y/n in almost a whisper. Graham rolled his eyes as Y/n jumped through the fireplace. She appeared at the Abbotts home, Hannah greeting Y/n with a hug.

"Y/n!" said Hannah. She pulled back from the hug to get a look at Y/n. "Something's different about you."

"What?" said Y/n with a chuckle. Hannah pulled her up into her room and continued to stare at Y/n. "Merlin Han! What is it?"

"I don't know, something's different." said Hannah crossing her arms. Y/n looked down at her hands as she shrugged. "Spill it."

"Adrian and I slept together. . ." said Y/n. Hannah's jaw dropped as Y/n made a noise.

"You lost your virginity to Adrian Pucey, not even to your boyfriend!" said Hannah with a smile. "Merlin Y/n, there's no way you don't like him."

"I do like him! I like him a lot." said Y/n covering her face. "I don't want to like him, ugh! I swear this all would've been fine if he never kissed me."

"Because you kissed him back and he realized you might feel the same thing he felt and now he doesn't stop trying?" said Hannah. Y/n dropped her hands and stared at Hannah who shrugged. "I'm just saying, he's in love with you."

"He told me he loved me in front of Miles." said Y/n playing with her fingers.

"He told me he loved you a while ago too. I found him throwing rocks at the moon, he said that he wishes you would finally pick him over Fred." said Hannah. Y/n groaned and laid back in the bed.

"If I could, I would!" said Y/n. "But Marcella, she fancy's him so much!"

"No, she doesn't." said Hannah rolling her eyes. "Did you not see her the night of the party running off with Marcus."

"Adrian knows too. . ." said Y/n. "I also think he's mad at me because the other night, he stayed the night and when he was leaving, we got into a small argument."

"About?" asked Hannah.

"Marcella." said Y/n. Hannah shook her head and listened. "He said he was going to tell Marcella he wasn't interested in her and I told him to think about her feelings and then he told me that I don't even think about them but her feelings are what's keeping me from him! It's just so hard when he's near me. She's going to be so hurt."

"Oh Y/n, why don't you just tell Mar?" asked Hannah softening her face. "I mean how mad can she really be? She can have any guy she wants."

"She wants him though." said Y/n covering her face. "And Graham, what would Graham think? He'll be furious that me and his best friend have been keeping this a secret from him for so long?"

"I think you're just over thinking it, Y/n." said Hannah shaking her head. "Adrian loves you, when have you ever seen that boy in love?"

"And then I just completely forgot about Fred!" said Y/n making a face. "For merlin sake."

"I think you need a mediation session." said Hannah. Y/n shot her a look and groaned.

"Maybe he is mad at me and I don't have to worry about him anymore. My feelings will fade and i'll be totally fine." said Y/n staring up at the ceiling. Hannah shook her head and made a face, rolling her eyes.

"I never thought you could say something so stupid." said Hannah looking at Y/n with wide eyes.

When Y/n returned back home, Graham was still sitting in the living room with the chess board in front of him. "Where's dad?" asked Y/n looking around.

"Said he was going to take a shower." said Graham, not looking up from the chess board. Y/n made her way up the stairs to hear the water running as she walked past the door, nearly slipping. Water had been coming from under the door.

"Dad?" said Y/n knocking on the door, looking down at the water. She knocked again and there was no response. She opened the door to find him, unconscious on the floor, blood pouring from his wrist. "GRAHAM!!" she shouted. She hurried to her father, pressing her hands against his deep cuts. "Dad—dad."

Graham who ran up the stairs to his sisters yell, stood at the doorway stunned. Y/n was trying to hear for a heartbeat as tears streamed down her faces. "Graham— go— go get help!" said Y/n struggling with her words. Graham stood at the door, staring. "GRAHAM, PLEASE!"

posting rn because i work all day :(