38

After breakfast, the Slytherin's were making their way down to their first lesson, Potions. "Hi, Graham." said Hannah catching up with them. He turned to look at her with a small smile.

"Hey." he said.

"Thanks for last night, really." said Hannah softly squeezing his hand. He smiled, nodding his head.

"No, no problem." said Graham, softly. Hannah returned the smile and made her way towards Y/n, wrapping her arms around her. Miles cleared his throat and turned to him. "What?"

"Nothing, mate." chuckled Miles, glancing at Adrian who returned the grin.

"Hi, Hannah." said Marcella shyly. Hannah stopped and smiled softly. "I'm sorry about Cedric. . ."

Hannah and Marcella hugged each other tightly. Y/n looked at the two girls, Marcella smiling at Hannah. "I hope you're not too mad at me anymore." whispered Hannah.

"No, im not." said Marcella with a chuckle. Adrian grabbed Y/n's hand, pulling her along.

"Let's go, we'll be late to your favorite subject." smiled Adrian, holding her hand. Y/n returned the smile, squeezing his hand.

The two walked ahead, Hannah pulling away from Marcella and turning to look at the two. Marcella doing the same. "You know. . . she's really sorry." said Hannah. "Will you ever forgive her?"

"Yeah. . . I am." said Marcella. "I see how he really fancies her."

"He does, a lot." chuckled Hannah. "Like, he has a picture of the two of them in his wallet."

"Really?" snorted Marcella. Hannah nodded. "He's really mad at me."

"Adrian?" asked Hannah.

"Yeah, we might've fought." said Marcella softly. "He wanted me to forgive Y/n but I was just so mad."

"She really misses you and— and their relationship it's different." said Hannah softly. "She never wanted this. . . it just happened unexpectedly for them."

"I'm not mad at her anymore. . ." said Marcella sighing. She looked forward to see Adrian's arm around Y/n. "I just haven't been able to talk to her."

"You haven't been able too or your prides getting in the way?" said Hannah, turning to her friend. Marcella rolled her eyes and sighed. Y/n had turned back to see Marcella and Hannah, Adrian doing the same.

"She's talking to Hannah." said Y/n, turning to look at Adrian.

"Forget her, Y/n, if she wanted to talk to you then she would." said Adrian, pulling her into class. He took a seat next to her, Y/n dropping her head on his chest.

"But I want her to talk to me, she's my best friend." said Y/n sadly. Adrian made a face and run his fingers through her hair.

"Y/n," said Adrian placing his hands on her cheeks. She sighed, looking at him. "If she wanted to be your friend, she would."

"I know, I just wish things were different." said Y/n softly. Adrian let her go, softening his look.

"Yeah, I understand." said Adrian, giving her a small smile. Y/n turned to look at Marcella and Hannah who had been sitting in front of them.

"Do you think she'll forgive me?" asked Y/n, turning to Adrian who had been doing his work. He lifted his head, turning to Y/n.

"Maybe." said Adrian, looking back down. Y/n made a face when the bell rung. They grabbed their things, Y/n interlocking her fingers with his.

"Do you want to sneak off for a little bit?" asked Y/n, the both of them walking in the halls after lessons. Adrian stopped in front of her, Y/n pulling him into a kiss. He pulled away and sighed.