41

Y/n was sitting in her room when Marcella joined her. "What's the matter?" asked Y/n, looking at her friend.

"Nothing." said Marcella, sitting down next to her. Y/n turned back to her book, sighing. "I have a question. . ."

"Yeah?" said Y/n, not looking up.

"Why didn't you tell me you fancied Adrian?" asked Marcella, looking at her. Y/n lifted her head, raising her eyebrows.

"I didn't know how." said Y/n, softly. "You fancied him. . . so I didn't want to do that to you. I should've just told you, honestly, i'm sorry."

"I wish you would've. . . then you could've been with him." said Marcella, softly. "Like you wanted too."

"Mar." said Y/n, looking at her friend. "I don't want to talk about Adrian, just leave it, please."

"I get it, I do." said Marcella, getting up from the bed. "But maybe it's better if you do talk about it."

"Well, not right now." said Y/n, looking back down at her book. Marcella made a face, shrugging.

"Okay but whenever you're ready, i'll listen." said Marcella. Y/n glanced at her, shaking her head.

———

Adrian made his way out of the common room, sitting against a window. He ran his fingers through his hair, hearing footsteps. "Hi." said a voice. He looked up to see Mila Ramos. "I haven't seen you around."

"What do you want?" asked Adrian, looking at her. Mila sat next to him, shrugging.

"Just wanted to talk to you." said Mila, softly. "Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?" asked Adrian.

"Because of Fred and Y/n." said Mila, sitting back.

"I don't care about Weasley." said Adrian. "But you hurt Y/n. She's always been nothing but nice to you, especially when we broke up."

"Yeah, I know." said Mila, looking down at her hands. "I didn't know they were dating when him and I slept together. He made me feel something. . . like he actually wanted me. You— you were cold, you never loved me."

"You were crazy!" said Adrian, looking at her in disbelief.

"Because you made me that way!" said Mila, narrowing her eyebrows. "Why do you think Y/n's acting out too?! Because you make us feel like we need to be!"

"What do you want?" said Adrian, rolling his eyes.

"I want us to be together again, like before." said Mila, looking at him. "Like when you actually fancied me."

"See, mental." said Adrian, standing up.

"Y/n doesn't want you anymore! Why can't you get that through your head?!" said Mila causing Adrian to stop and look at her. "I'm sure she's having a lot more fun with the Hufflepuff."

"Shut up!" said Adrian loudly, narrowing his eyebrows. "What do you want with me anyways, can't Fred Weasley keep you warm?"

"I want to be with you!" said Mila.

"Or does Weasley want Y/n back that he's ignoring you now?" said Adrian, raising his eyebrows. Mila's expression turned cold as she looked at him. "Right, don't worry though, Y/n isn't going to get back with him."

"This is why she left you, because of the way you are! I hope you know that." said Mila, watching him walk away. Adrian rolled his eyes, shaking his head. He walked down the hall to see Hannah sitting with a flower next to her.