17

"You're kicking me out already?" chuckled Adrian pulling her in by her waist. Y/n looked up at him and made a face. "Oh come on, I know you don't want me to leave."

"It doesn't matter what I want, you just can't be here when I return." said Y/n handing him his shirt. Adrian rolled his eyes and kissed her, Y/n melting back into the kiss. "Adrian—"

"One more." smiled Adrian kissing her again. Y/n smiled softly, kissing him back. Adrian pulled her in closer and ran his hands down her body. "Can I come see you later?"

"Here?" said Y/n raising an eyebrow.

"Obviously." said Adrian running his palms against her arms with a smile. "Or you can come see me."

"And have your mum see me, no way." said Y/n. Adrian rolled his eyes, Y/n shook her head and looked back up at him. "What are we even talking about?! We— we can't do this again, Adrian. What about Marcella?"

"Oh merlin, here we go again." said Adrian. "I'll tell her that I want you. I'll even tell her that I kissed you first and that you pushed me away."

"Well that did happen." said Y/n.

"Ah, you kissed me back though." chuckled Adrian. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked up at him. "I'll see you later."

"Adrian—"

"What? Are you going to go tell Graham that I can't come over?" smiled Adrian placing his shirt on. "Are you going to tell him that I spent the night in your bed too?"

Y/n made a face as he chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I don't find you funny." said Y/n walking around him as he smiled, walking down the hallways and jumping through the fireplace. Y/n made her way into the kitchen to see Graham asleep on the table. "Graham?"

"Hm?" mumbled Graham. Y/n chuckled as she sat him up.

"Go to your room, i'll bring you the potion." chuckled Y/n. Graham gave her a thumbs up and stumbled up the stairs. Y/n ran her fingers against her neck, feeling where Adrian had kissed her as she smiled to herself.

Y/n took the potion up to Graham's room to find him face first in his bed. "I feel as if i'm dying." mumbled Graham into his pillow.

"I thought you didn't like drinking." said Y/n handing him the potion.

"I don't." said Graham. Y/n tilted her head and look at him, watching him take a sip of the potion. Graham finally fully turned to look at her, narrowing his own eyebrows. "What's that on your neck?"

"What?" said Y/n feeling her neck.

"Do you have a hickey?" said Graham raising his eyebrows and tilting Y/n's head. Y/n move his hand back and went to go look in the mirror. "Y/n?!"

"D-dont be ridiculous. Where would I get a hickey from." said Y/n looking in the mirror. "I must've burned myself or something."

"I'm sure." snorted Graham shaking his head. Y/n turned to him, giving Graham a awkward smile. "Here, I know a little something about bruising."

Graham handed her a potion, it was a thick consistency. "What is it?" said Y/n turning back to him.

"Just put it on over that "burn" and it'll go away." chuckled Graham. Y/n rolled her eyes and walk out of the room, hearing Graham laugh.

———

Adrian was coming out of the fireplace as he hurried up the stairs. "Adrian Pucey?!" shouted his mother. He made a face and slowly turned to look at her. "Where have you been all night? I knew you were going over to Graham's but you said you would be back, no letters, no nothing?"