34

"It's too bloody cold to be standing out in here." said Miles as he hugged himself. Adrian and Y/n stood next to him, Adrian shivering as well.

"Here." said Adrian wrapping his scarf around Y/n as she smiled, looking up at him.

"I'm sure you're colder than I am." chuckled Y/n.

"Alright, it's been two weeks. Have you two gotten together yet?" asked Miles tilting his head. Y/n turned to see Marcella staring at her, causing Y/n to soften her look.

"No." said Adrian looking down at Y/n.

"We're working on it." said Y/n softly turning back to Adrian and Miles.

"Hey, Graham's coming around, don't worry about him." said Miles narrowing his eyebrows.

"See." said Adrian looking down at her. He wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on top of her head. "Nothing to worry about."

"Well, yeah doesn't help that everyone calls me a home wrecker and a boyfriend stealer." said Y/n crossing her arms, pushing Adrian off her. "Also doesn't help that you're always doing this."

"Oh, who cares." said Adrian pulling her back into his arms. Y/n looked up at him as students began to make a fuse.

"I do." said Y/n softly. Adrian turned to Miles who shrugged and lifted his hands up in defense with a chuckle.

"Well, I don't care." said Adrian pulling her in tighter. "I finally get you to myself."

"Let go of my sister." said Graham walking towards him.

"She's cold." said Adrian giving him a smile, his chin still rested on Y/n's head. Graham turned down to Y/n and gave her a face.

"Yeah, i'm cold." said Y/n giving the same smile.

"I'm serious." said Graham. Adrian let Y/n go causing Graham to turn towards the commotion. Adrian wrapped his arms around Y/n once again as she chuckled. Her eyes wandered towards Marcella once again, dropping her smile and sighing.

"It's okay." said Adrian softly, noticing how sad she looked.

"Yeah." said Y/n pulling him tighter. Graham glanced back at them quickly, turning to Miles who smiled.

"Woah," said Miles who's attention moved over to the carriage that just arrived in front of them. "That's a huge lady. . ."

"Miles!" snorted Y/n shaking her head. "That's Madame Maxime, she's the headmistress of Beauxbatons."

"She's still pretty big." said Miles cracking a smile. Adrian, Miles and Graham bursted into laughter as Y/n shook her head, smiling.

"I swear i'm getting frost bite out here." said Graham looking away. Y/n turned her head to see what he was looking at when he quickly turned back towards her. "So. . ?"

"So?" said Y/n looking up at him.

"Can we talk later?" asked Graham. Y/n widen her eyes and nodded her head. Adrian looked down at her, while Graham turned away once again.

"Oh look!" said Cassius coming closer to Graham. "A boat."

"A boat." said Graham still looking off into a different direction. Y/n made a face and turned up to Adrian who shrugged. "Oh, a boat!"

"Merlin, I'm so ready to go inside." said Adrian shivering once again. Y/n wrapped her arms around him as she chuckled.

"Gross." said Cassius rolling his eyes. Adrian rolled his own eyes and held Y/n tighter.