Chapter 1

"How can you do this to me, Jane?"
Joshua, Jane's best friend for six years.
"How can you betray me?" Joshua stared at Jane, if someone will see him right now they would be confuse because of his eyes that is now full of mixed emotions you couldn't possibly explain.

"I thought we were friends?"
Jane is slowly getting tired of this. "Can you stop?" Jane practically beg. "Why did you told Julia that I like her!?" Jane scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "I wasn't the one who told her. We weren't even close and I don't know her personally." Jane looked past at Joshua and slightly smiled. "Ayun oh."

"It was me. Please forgive me." Joshua looked behind him and couldn't be more feel betrayed in his entire life.

It was Mac.
Pinsan ni Jane, nag iisang pinsan ni Jane to be exact.
Kaibigan nya din for seven years.
The first person he told about his feelings for Julia. And the one who exposed him.

"You.." Joshua was cut off when Mac raised his hand and shushed him.
"Stop being dramatic." Mac opened his locker and put down his bag and books. "The whole campus knows about your feelings towards Julia."

Joshua gasped and looked between his two friends. "Paano naman nangyari yon?" He  asked, being clueless as ever. Mac and Jane looked at each other as they said the same word. "It was obvious, bitch."

Joshua fell down, looking defeated.
Nakatingin na sakanila yung ibang students na nasa hallway, pero nung nakita nila na si Joshua, Mac at Jane yon, they decided to ignore it. Sanay naman na sila sa tatlong yon.

"Baka iwasan nya ako." Joshua said as the bell rung indicating that they needed to go to their respective classrooms.
Mac pulled him up and chuckled as he drag Joshua to their shared first class. "Hindi yan, stop worrying."

"See you guys later!" Jane waved at them as she walked away.

~~

"Naiintindihan mo ba si prof?" Miguel whispered to Jane. Napatingin naman sakanya si Jane at bahagyang tinaas ang isang kilay. "Talaga ba Miguel? Ako talaga tinatanong mo?" Napabuntong hininga na lang si Miguel at kumamot sa ulo. "Sabi ko nga." Mahina nyang sabi tsaka nya ibinaling yung tingin nya sa professor nila.

Kahit kelan talaga tong si Jane kapag tinanong mo wala talagang masasagot na matino. Bihira nalang kung kaharutan yung pag uusapan.

"Okay class, I hope you understand what I am saying." Their professor looked at Jane and Miguel and shook his head. "Ms. De Leon and Mr. Tanfelix, you do understand what I just said right?"

Jane looked at Miguel and slightly nodded.
"Actually.." Jane looked at Miguel and glared at him but Miguel ignored her. "Hindi ko po naiintindihan yung last na sinabi mo and sino nga po yung ka-group ko at ka-group ni Jane?"

Their professor sighed and shook his head. Of course they didn't understand what he was saying, specially Jane. Hindi naman kasi nakikinig yon palagi sakanya, ang lagi lang nun ginagawa ay tumitig sa bintana, why did she even go to school.

"Miguel, you're paired with Kyline and Ms. De Leon, she's not here today because she has a meeting for student council, since she is a president. But you're paired with Ms. Janella Salvador. Good luck." Their professor looked at his paper and smiled. "You were going to interview a couple, married for 5 years. It's either LGBTQ couples, straight couples, it is up to you guys. Ibibigay ko yung mga questionnaire sainyo by the end of the week, you can also add some questions, it is up to you. I'll give you 1 month to finish it, be creative class." Their professor looked at his watch as he smiled. "That's it for today class, enjoy your lunch."

~~

"Can you believe that!? Kapartner ko yung babaeng yon?" Malakas na sabi ni Jane, agad naman napatingin yung mga estudyanteng nasa café ngayon kay Jane.

"Jane, girl. Seriously? Nagrereklamo ka? Gusto ko nga maging close yung babae na yon. She's beautiful, smart, sexy, and hell, she's rich!" Joshua said which lead to Jane rolling her eyes.

Jane hates their president student council to the bone, dahil isang beses na syang napa-detention dahil kay Janella, well it's her fault but still, it wasn't fair for her. Yeah, Jane admit that she's beautiful and those brown orbs whenever Janella is looking at her and she was sexy, she admit it, but she still hate her guts.

Or so she thought.

"Do you like her?" Mac said, smiling widely. He can sense Jane's gayness when it comes to their president student council, but the latter is denying it for God knows how long. Well, he can't really blame Jane.

"Like my ass. Ang sungit sungit nun, akala mo laging may regla."

Tawang tawa naman si Joshua sa sinabi ni Jane, kulang nalang maubusan ng hininga. Kahit kelan talaga gustong-gusto nito yung mga bangayan ni Janella at Jane. After all, dito mo lang makikita na energetic at madaldal ulit si Jane after ng nangyari 5 years ago.

It was a nightmare for Jane.
Even for them.

"Oh really, Ms. De Leon?"

Damn.

That voice is definitely from their council student president.

Jane looked back and saw those brown orbs looking straight into her eyes.

"Come with me." Janella said with full authority.