Cp.11 Chūnin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death.containment breach?

>

>

>

Pov :

"Come-on sleeping beauty we have trip to go!" y/n exclaimed yuna walked up to her, her hand on her stomach with painful sigh "ugh.." y/n glance at her " you ok?" yuna shook her head " no it's feels like the worst stomachache i ever experience.." she kneeled down from the pain y/n run up to her checking on anything unnormal she notice kind of dark/red spot on her PJ pants "Ohhhhh~..."

She turn to her ghost friends " what are you looking at?! have some respect!" they gasped and got the message and disappeared out of the room " yuna..i think you got your first time period ..again " y/n said "Ugh! but why now! why this day!" yuna angerly said "well..it happens some time it's okay i got everything ready just i'm gonna add some pad's for you maybe a lot of things.. will see!" y/n replied .  

Of course they stops in a candy shop y/n know when is yuna happy when she use that *happy dolphin* noises .       

All the teams now stand in front of a forest pretty dark one y/n was excited for some fight yuna was a little nerves about that she have to keep an eye on her Apollyon friend haku smiled at his teammate y/n acting goofy as always, a bird was eaten by big snake really set off the mood of eat or be eaten ' hope y/n memories don't get the best of her and turn aggressive, this days we have some flashes about that incident i think that because we return kids again .. thinking about it making me have a panic attack..' yuna thought " yuna you alright? " haku asked she give him soft smile " y-yes just a little nerves " she replied " don't worry me and y/n are here with you " yuna nodded ' i'm not nerves about the exam i'm nerves about y/n's behavior this days..' . 

Naruto was gazing at the forest " this place kind of creepy .." sakura said anko chuckles " this place is called the forest of death you'll soon realize why" naruto glance at his sisters both of them giggled " the forest of death you'll soon realize why~, that kind of threat won't work on me one bit! believe it! " he said y/n know what will happen incase if their not around at least naruto will have mark also..orochimaru " really? you've got a lot of energy " anko then throw a kunai pass naruto's cheek strait cutting that 'ninja grass' hair " a kid like you dies at very beginning dappled with the red blood i like" she pulled another kunai but NASTY LONG ASS tongue return the knife " i'm returning your.. kunai knife " the 'ninja grass' said " thank you for taking the trouble.." .

'poor naruto..' yuna thought y/n was glaring at the 'grass ninja' " but ..don't stand behind me again, it you don't want a quick death.." she said taking her knife back " well, it's my nature to act up at the sight of red blood ..and my precious hair was cut so i got excited.." .

"i'm sorry .." the 'ninja grass' walked back to her team glancing at y/n's team smirking at her y/n return it with crazy grin of her ' w-what with that proctor? ..frankly she's psycho this one too..' sakura thought " well before we start the second exam i have to pass this out to you " she said holding now papers " it's a consent form before you can take part in the test you have to sign this" .

" why?" naruto asked " from here on out corpses are going to come out i have to get your consent to that or it'll be my responsibility" she replied ' gurl if you are in the SCP they don't give things like that' y/n thought " well i'm going to start the explanation for the second exam-" .