Cp.9 Identify Yourself : Powerful New Rivals!

>

>

>

Author's Pov :

"You're an embarrassment to our village why do you think we came all the way here to leaf village?" gaara said with hint of threat "p-please listen to me, gaara t-they started first" kankuro stuttered gaara shoot a glare "shut up!..i'll kill you" .

"u-understand i was wrong s.sorry" kankuro said then gaara turn his head to them "i'm sorry about that" .

'this guy has nasty look' sasuke thought .

'To think he was able to hit kankuro ..his good' staring now at the h/c girl 'she have interesting abilities that she make him calm for once like that short girl' gaara thought about yuna for second he transport himself to the ground y/n still focus on gaara "Let's go we didn't come here to play around" .

"i know.." .

" hold it!" sakura said the siblings stops "Nanda" temari replied "judging from your headbands you're ninjas from the village hidden in the sand right?" sakura stated y/n sighed "sakura they're here for the chunin exams they have permit to be here" y/n said sakura glance at her now remembering it's the time of the year "at least not everyone here leave under a rock here, there my permit we're sand village genins from the land of wind we came to take the chunin exam" temari said showing her permit .

"chunin exam?.. what's that?" naruto asked "narubro you can turn from genin to chunin" y/n explained "Cool! i'll do it!" naruto exclaimed gaara scoff contentious to walk, sasuke hopped down "hey! you there.. what's your name?" he asked calling them "m-me? " temari said while blushing 'gurl need some help to wake up to reality' y/n thought crossing her arms "no the gourd next to you" he pointed to the red haired male .

"I'm gaara of the desert.. i have an interest in you as well the h/c girl what's your name's" he said y/n smiled back at him "sasuke uchiha" gaara nodded now glancing at y/n "my name is y/n from SCP clan.. i think , nice to meet you gaara hope we can be friends!" y/n answered with a grin gaara's sea foam eyes widen a little 'the same name that yuna mention' he thought .

"Anosa, anosa what about me?!" naruto beamed "i'm not interested" gaara respond coldly then they left 'heh.. things have gotten interesting' sasuke thought "Konohamaru do i look weak?" naruto asked " compared to y/n and sasuke ..yes" .

"sasuke i won't lose to you!"

"what's gotten into you all of a sudden?" 

"his excited to face a lot of rivals don't worry" y/n replied she felt presence near by the ninja sound she turned to naruto pretending not to see them "come naruto i want you to meet her!" y/n hold naruto's writs to follow her home "see you later boss!" .

"what do you think?" the sound ninja spoke.

"i don't think they're anything special.. but the black haired and the SCP one from leaf village and the gourd from the sand village.. they need to be checked" .

Y/n slam the door open "we are home! ah.. you.. are you at this time.. you are sleeping? it's not possible! No no no get up!" :0 y/n said poking her trying to wake yuna "we have a visitor yuna wake up!" 

 you are sleeping? it's not possible! No no no get up!" :0 y/n said poking her trying to wake yuna "we have a visitor yuna wake up!"