Cp.10- All ten Rookies.The Chūnin Exam Begins!

>

>

>

The team now stand in front of the door '301' kakashi and zabuza waiting for them "glad you came sakura for the sake of the others " kakashi said "Huh? " the team got confused "seance you are all three and three members in one team y/n along with yuna and haku is team for the exam " zabuza said .

"What do you mean?" sakura asked " only group of three are allowed to apply that the always but now we have new members in the team so we have to put the three of them in a team, will if you ask me if i was lying about that yes sort of but ..you guys came here on your own will..sakura , sasuke , naruto i'm proud of you also y/n even if you in the team or not " he give them closed eye smile " kaka have soft spot for us!" y/n tearfully said .

"can't ask a better team i'm proud of you good luck " y/n run up to him hugging "and we can't ask for a better sensei thank you" y/n said that made kakashi blush he cleared his throat "y-yeah .." .

"haku proud of you do your best in the exam " zabuza said patting haku's head then turned to yuna "you two do your best" yuna smiled back and nodded " mr. cow i didn't forget you let's hug!" y/n attacked zabuza with hugs while the others glared "okay let's go!" naruto said now the others walked up to the door to open " there's nothing to worry about haku with her" zabuza said kakashi sighed thinking this girl is crazy enough he's sure she's gonna do weird thing.

The two teams entered the room now gazing at the people that also gonna take the exam "Wow.." naruto whispered "w-what's with..this?" sakura asked " there's a lot of them " haku said while sasuke glared back y/n & yuna were chilling out like this thing is nothing to them it's not the first time someone give them dirty looks .

'Why ya'll have wired ass hair cuts?' y/n thought she almost raise the middle finger at them but yuna hold her hand " why you don't take a picture will last longer!" y/n said " y/n!" sakura yelled at her and scold her but ignored the threats "i do...

'Why ya'll have wired ass hair cuts?' y/n thought she almost raise the middle finger at them but yuna hold her hand " why you don't take a picture will last longer!" y/n said " y/n!" sakura yelled at her and scold her but ignored the threats "i don't mind blowing some heads won't be the first time i did that" y/n smirks making her team feel unconformable except yuna like she knew what she mean .

Within the crowd of ninjas team guy and sand team looking at her. ten-ten giggled " she's interesting " she said lee nodded blush on his cheeks 'is she dump or crazy?' neji thought " she's crazy i like that " kankuro said temari rolled her eyes 'shukaku is calm whenever their here ..what're they for real?' gaara thought .    

 "Sasuke! you're late!" ino hugged sasuke from behind he stared at y/n with pleading eyes to help him y/n smirked mouthing "it's your problem not mine buddy" .

"Get away from sasuke ino-pig!" sakura shouted "Oh my it's sakura your huge forehead hasn't changed ugly!" ino replied " what did you say!" ino stick her tongue out mocking her "are you guys going to take this bothersome exam too?.. ah? hello y/n" shikamaru said "long time no see how you doing?" y/n asked .