Cp.16 Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold! , SCP Thaumiel Battle

>

>

>

Pov:

Y/n & yuna hugged naruto for his winning "so proud of you bro!" y/n said naruto smiled brightly feeling of his sis's supporting him "now let's start the next battle " hayate said the screen stops on two names this time yuna gasped 'Yuna Vs Ame' , 'ame' the other ninja from village of the rain 'another interesting battle with a norther scp.. will see what kind of skills she have' baki thought glancing to gaara he notice his stares at the young girls "alright yu-chan! do your best!" naruto said he notice yuna looking nerves " i'm not in the mood for fight.." she quietly said "yuna you can do this if you win i'll make you donuts~"  y/n whispered in yuna's ear , yuna eyes light up like stars "really?!" y/n nodded "do your best kid" zabuza said haku smiled at her he glared at ame the one he fought in the forest "okay! i'll do it!" she then walked down stairs to the battle grounds "Go! yuna! use the power of youth!" lee yelled, ame waiting next to hayate everyone attention glued to the battle ground match with other scp member"do your best!" shisui cheered along with hashirama .

"that's another member of scp huh?" anko said "yes .. this will be interesting" the third chuckles "please begin!" .

Ame scoffed at how fragile the girl looks 'no ninja skills that should be easy but still don't know what kind of tricks she have from the other girl' he thought ame jumped back pulling sword "i'll end this very fast!" running up to her and vanished in front of her "his fast! yu-chan be careful!" naruto exclaimed moving fast around her yuna didn't move from her spot 'it'll be quick death! victory is mine!' he thought behind her .

"Yu-chan watch out!" naruto yelled worried 'too late!' the sword got very close but got block by kunai with unhuman speed 'AH!?' ame "amazing couldn't see her move" anko said ame glared "i'm not done!" he swing his sword fast but every time gets blocked .

The duel was intense " THAT'S RIGHT POWER OF YOUTH!" lee sheered "amazing .." shikamaru said y/n nodded "cute things can be deadly" she said "she's very fast for shorty" kankuro said his sister scoffed "i always think how fast their are..maybe faster" hashirama hummed thinking crossing his arms, ame start to get angry he can't keep up with her speed 'annoying.. little..AH!' .

AH!'