Cp.24 THAUMIEL Vs APOLLYON !!

>

>

>

Warning this chapter might be CrAkeD~

Author's pov :

"shikamaru you did great! even if you lose" you grin staring at shika while he just sighed 'man this women is troublesome..' right now the crowd calling for sasuke's fight inpatient and irritated by the last match genma sighed gazing at his watch 'have to move to the last match before sasuke's..' he thought staring back at the third hokage who give him a nod to start the plan "where's THAT sasuke!" naruto said annoyed at his teammate late ass 'tch..is he gonna come or not?' kankuro glance at his little brother "he will come.." gaara mumbles with cold stare .

"We can't wait any longer!" the crowd yelled

"Where's that uchiha!" 

"Start the next match!"

"What kind of fights is this! ridiculous!"

Sakura still worried about sasuke's arrival seeing how the people are angry "please calm down right now new match of y/n Vs yuna come here you two" genma announced naruto gasped turning to look at his sisters getting excited and smirked to each other shino and the others also thought the same, two of the SCP clan fighting? that will be interesting the crowd calmed down now chatting about the SCP fight they heard a lot of them now seeing the fight got them even more interested as some of the high and rich audience "that will be amazing fight i'm sure" the third said with a smile the 'kazekage' nodded "very.."  

"we'll see the power of SCP?" hashirama asked tobirama didn't say anything gazing at y/n "i don't know which one to cheer!" shisui exclaimed ruffling his hair stuck between cheering you or yuna the two SCP's left stepping on the stairs together gaara spare a peek at them before looking forward.

"Do your best y/n.." haku whispered zabuza late but in the right time to see the fight "yo.. late i see" guy spoke zabuza huffed "i was busy.. but i'm here what match it is?" guy gave closed eye smile "y/n and yuna's match" zabuza's eyes widen walking closer his own students against each other.

Naruto watching them "n/n-chan!! yu-chan!! do your best!!" while the ghost stood besides him.

'Really excited for this i won't go easy on you' yuna turn her head at you 'me neither' standing now in front of another not breaking eye contact genma sense how the air tens between them so he stepped back away for safety reasons in the same time someone walked where sakura and the others sit "are we late on something?" sakura glance behind her "Ah! Lee & guy sensei!" guy notice the last match is gonna start "hm? last match? what about sasuke?" he asked confused.

"sasuke's match got hold until he comes right now is y/n and yuna's match" ino answered "naruto win against neji in the first round" choji said without hesitation Lee gasped shocked 'naruto...defeats neji..' his fist tighten blood stain he's bandage hand but he remembered the girls letter have to focuses on himself and get stronger fast he breathed in then smile "i see i won't be left behind too" .

"Yuna at last it comes to this you and me rival versus rival one of epic battel" y/n said her hands on her hips

"only not in children's card games but! who cares may the best queen win!" yuna replied you scoffed shaking your head "don't start with THAT already it's like we actually from ancient world or something" 

"B#tch we might be" yuna smirked y/n rolled her eyes. far above one of the roofs Able watching the match holding his sword by the shoulder "oh look the babies are fighting again looks like somebody needs to get a smacked bottom or maybe i will tear off their throats it's not the first maniac i kill today" he chuckles whishing if there was popcorn near by .