Cp.15 What a Drag , Who Let The Dogs Out!

>

>

>

'Tenten Vs Temari' 

" seeing that made me all fire up!" tenten said 

"Now the second one from the land of sand huh..this looks to be an interesting match" neji state "do your best tenten!" lee cheered "it looks like you finally woke up..sakura ?" .

"huh?!" sakura then glance at her team lee and guy cheering tenten " our match is already over " , "did i ..lose?" sakura asked "heh..i'm the one who wants to cry.. to think i tied with somebody like you.." 

"huh?" ino give sakura her headband "next time we fight..it won't end with you getting knocked out won't hand over sasuke to you!" ino said "i retun the same line to you!" sakura yelled both glared at one norther "Humph!" .

" the sixth battle.. begin!"

"Go for it tenten! "

" Belive in your own strength tenten!" yuna and naruto annoyed from the noise those two are making ' y/n! can i mind crush them!' yuna telepathically said 'No! yuna i shouldn't let you see that season zero of YU-GI-Oh your turning to yami like that' , "those guys are noisy!" naruto said " are you planning to wait out and see how i make my move?" temari asked "once i start my attack you'll be over in a second " tenten jumped and send multiple shurekins at temari but didn't reach her "they missed? that's impossible!" tenten said .

"What happened? is that a warm up? or are you scared and your aim is off " temari asked "i thought i would enjoy it a little bit more but evidently it's not promising "

"No way! tenten's attack's never missed! " lee said 

"As always she's being disagreeable " kankura said gaara scoffed "how foolish"

'calm down.. don't let her get to you.. i just have to make it impossible to' tenten thought she stared to run around temari holding her scroll and jumped up high .

She start to throw attack continually at temari but temari brushed it all with swing of her fan "no way! my flaying weapons

She start to throw attack continually at temari but temari brushed it all with swing of her fan "no way! my flaying weapons ..is there a secret mechanism in the fan?" tenten asked temari chuckles "this is the first star there are two more when the third star appears you will lose " , "tenten! don't be taken in by your opponent be calm!, be calm!" lee yelled tenten smirked and pulled two scrolls "she's already going to use it?" guy asked she placed the scrolls on the ground "hah! no matter what you do it won't work" temari said .

Tenten start making hand signs "rising twin dragons!" big poof appeared flying twin dragons  tenten flying between them throwing weapons "even if you increase the amount it's still the same ..second star! " temari smirked waving her fan, the wind coming out blocking the attack " i'm not done yet!" tenten shouted jumping again using strings to hold the tools 'did i do it?' she thought temari use her fan again blowing her once again .