25:Black Dawn Society (2)

Chapter 25 – Black Dawn Society (2)

‘What? What are those two talking about?’

Ludger was having an in-depth conversation with a girl student.

At least, that’s what it looked like to her.

However, no matter how much she wanted to listen to them with her ears, she couldn’t hear the conversation between the two that was too far away.

If it were just an in-depth conversation, Flora would have thought that Ludger was just giving career counseling or something related to his lectures to the student.

But she saw it with her own eyes…

A strange mana field was spread around Ludger and the girl.

‘What’s that? Magic? Judging from the , is it a spell to block sounds?’

Flora Lumos had a secret she hadn’t told anyone.

—The reason why she was able to maintain the title of genius even in Sören.

—The reason why she could see through the weaknesses of spells that she had never seen or learned beforehand.

That’s because Flora Lumos had a unique body type that was called .

She could feel the ” and ‘smell’ of mana.

Most people perceived mana or magic itself as only visual.

It was because the magic technique used by others could only be seen through sight among the total of five senses of human beings.

But Flora also felt in addition to that.

She saw a well-organized magic technique as though she was looking at a painting and smelling the scent of delicious food.

Born in a noble family, she was so sensitive to those things that she found it easier than anyone to sense that odd feeling if a technique was slightly off.

Moreover, if one splashed out of harmony with the other s, or if there was a nasty smell mixed in between ordinary smells.

—Flora had always discovered ‘wrong’ magic in that case.

Obviously, she perceived the right magic with a completely different sense from others.

…Just like the s that were floating around Ludger.

As a professor whom she couldn’t hold in check, the magic tricks around Ludger were also perfect without any flaws to be pointed out.

She could not smell it because it was far away, but the s of mana were so clear beyond the windows of the terrace.

‘I can’t believe he’s having a conversation while using magic. What the hell are they talking about?’

She was curious.

If it was just some ordinary professor, she would have ignored them and passed by, but she couldn’t stand her curiosity because the other party was Ludger.

‘Shall I go and just pretend that it’s a coincidence?’

After thinking that far, Flora shook her head. Wasn’t that too obvious?

And it would certainly seem like she had an interest in him.

‘I would never do that!’

Ludger was a wall that she had to climb.

On the first day, she had felt such a great insult in front of everyone.

Of course, there was no room for disagreement in her defeat.