44:A Risky Bet (1)

Chapter 44 – A Risky Bet (1)

After the pharmacology class taught by Professor Mary Ross ended, Aidan was immersed in practicing his magic while recalling the visualization of the elemental properties that Ludger had taught him.

Next to Aidan was Leo, who was clinging to him everywhere just like a best friend, and Tessie, who had recently joined the duo and often hung around with Aidan.

The trio materialize their own elements in the first training ground and worked hard to master the elements.

“Pheew. I almost did it.”

Aidan wiped the sweat that was flowing over his forehead while looking at the wind element materialized in his palm.

—The memory of the warm and cool breeze that he felt while running through the wide fields of his hometown.

Even though it was not perfect, the element in front of him was visualized nearly akin to the wind from his memories.

Aidan couldn’t hide his excitement at the fact that he was able to visualize an element at that level, even though he didn’t know anything about the elemental property beforehand.

It was all thanks to the method that Ludger had used to teach him.

‘As expected, he’s awesome.’

His advice was so practical that there was nothing that he missed.

Ludger’s advice as well as his manner in helping Aidan when he had been struggling before was enough to touch Aidan’s heartstrings.

‘As expected, was it a mistake that I suspected Professor Ludger back then?’

Ludger’s words and actions were always cold and frigid, but Aidan could feel how much he loved magic and seriously appreciated magic through his tone of voice.

People who liked magic couldn’t be bad.

Most of all, if Ludger was a bad person, he would not have passed on such a precious method of visualizing elemental properties to his students that the others did not teach them.

‘I’m not really sure yet.’

Aidan vaguely felt that there was something about Ludger. But even so, he didn’t feel that Ludger was a bad guy.

Was it because his contradictory feelings had made his mind complicated?

The wind element that had finally materialized soon disappeared without a trace.

After smacking his lips, Aidan looked at Leo and Tessie.

The two were also sweating and eager to visualize the elemental properties.

It was because the two people were also deeply impressed by the warm flame that Aidan had shown in the class before.

Aidan didn’t want to interrupt their good serious appearance, so he was only watching, and just in time, a group of students came into the training ground.

‘Those people…’

Some of the students who arrived at the training ground caught Aidan’s attention.

The person who had dark blue hair with a hint of azure color lingering in the hair…

The person who had a neat hairstyle with parted hair to show the forehead…

On the contrary, the one with white skin that even looked pale, with a sharp nose, and sharp, narrow eyes stood out the most.

He looked like a sophomore with his natural elegance flowing in his attitude, and all the students nearby him gathered around him.