28:Werewolf (3)

Chapter 28 – Werewolf (3)

“Pardon?! W-wait! Aren’t you supposed to ask if we’re okay at times like this?”

Elendil thought she had misheard Ludger’s words.

The professor who saved them from the werewolf said he would give them penalty points as soon as he saw them.

It was indeed breaking the atmosphere, but from Elendil’s point of view, it was quite unfair.

“Elendil. What are you yelling about?”

“I got permission from another professor…!”

“Shut up. Even if you get permission, it’s something you can only do if there’s no danger. Don’t you know what you were about to end up like?”

“Th-that’s.”

“Your mouth is still able to move even though you can’t even manage your body properly, I see.”

“Urk.”

Ludger was ruthless even though his opponent was a princess.

Elendil could not refute what Ludger said.

She was able to walk around like that in the middle of the night because of her status as a princess.

It was easy for her to send the students who were at the peak of their excitement back to their dormitory with their heads bowed down just because of her status as a princess.

Because Elendil herself, as a princess, had a sense of responsibility to keep the students from being in danger and was preoccupied with that role.

Although in the end, she had to be in danger first before she realized that she had her priorities wrong.

Realizing that, Elendil bit her lips and clenched her fist.

There was nothing wrong with what Ludger said.

“Then… at least remove the penalty points for her.”

“What?”

Ludger’s eyes turned to Lynne.

As Ludger recognized Lynne, whose shoulders all tensed up, he soon stared at the textbook that she was holding in her arms.

“Lynne.”

“Yes, yes. Professor Ludger.”

“What are you doing, not going back to your dorm?”

“Th-that’s…”

“I acknowledge your enthusiasm for studying, but don’t you know that if you do that in this situation, you’ll be a nuisance to others?”

“…I’m sorry.”

Ludger shook his head.

Whatever he said there would just exhaust him emotionally, and it wasn’t a fundamental solution either.

“Elendil.”

“Yes.”

“You should take responsibility for Lynne and send her back to the dormitory. If you do that, the penalty points that I just gave you will be dismissed.”

“Pardon? Is that for real?”

“Should I say that again?”

“…No. I understand.”

Elendil replied that she would do that, but she couldn’t get rid of her sudden curiosity.

‘Wait. Why is there such a big difference between him talking to me and him talking to Lynne?’