54:Crimson Snake in the Mud (1)

Chapter 54 – Crimson Snake in the Mud (1)

Daughtry was aware of what Ludger, no, Moriarty said.

In order to survive in this world, the first and foremost thing he needed was a quick sense.

Daughtry immediately grasped the situation.

“Everyone, kill him!”

Daughtry’s command was quick.

If Moriarty had come to get rid of them, there was no other answer but to fight hard instead of bothering to deal with him or whatnot.

Daughtry’s men moved under his order.

They threw away the guns that didn’t work and took out daggers.

However, the flow was not so good. As the space was limited, their failure to bring proper weapons became poison to them.

“Hiyaaaaaat!”

“Kill him!”

But their opponent was a wizard.

The moment they hesitated, they would obviously die.

There was a chance of winning if they rushed toward him from all sides.

More than anything else, Moriarty was sitting in the middle of the bar and not somewhere far from them.

Even though what bothered them was the black werewolf who was standing behind him…

They numbered close to 100 people.

“As expected.”

Hans gave him a questioning gaze as he saw the Crimson Society gangsters running toward both of them from all sides.

“What should I do now?”

Hans was honestly amazed that the Crimson Society did not run away, let alone be scared by him.

A sense of loyalty? No. Rather than that, they were so spiteful that no matter who their opponent was, they would rush toward their opponent and bite their neck.

Just like the name of the crimson snake that lived in the southern jungle.

The Crimson Society was full of those kinds of people.

Ludger didn’t answer Hans’s question; he showed it with his action instead.

Tap.

Ludger lifted the cane in his hand and tapped it gently on the floor.

At that moment, shadows began to flow from the cane and spread throughout the bar.

“Oh, ooh?”

“Wh-what’s this?!”

The Crimson Society members tried to move after they were confused by the shadows, but their bodies remained still.

No, to be exact, their bodies moved, but it wasn’t according to their own will.

The darkness swallowed up all the light inside the bar.

If compared to the alleyways outside that had no streetlights, Ludger’s shadows were much denser and darker.

It was a pitch blackness in which light had completely disappeared.

And within that blackness, there was only one person.

—Ludger himself was able to move without a hitch.

“Aaaaaargh!”

“What?! Aargh!”