18:Lynne The Commoner Girl (1)

Chapter 18 – Lynne, the Commoner Girl (1)

Sören’s training center was an open space for anyone to use.

It’s wide and there were three such training centers, so students could freely cast spells anywhere in the spacious space.

The most common users of the training center at the beginning of the semester were especially the freshmen, who were curious about the prestigious Sören’s facilities.

As a result, it was inevitable that the freshmen would obviously be involved in small accidents.

The children who entered Sören had already heard that they were geniuses everywhere.

Freshmen who have not experienced proper competition have strong self-esteem because they still think that they are the best.

There wasn’t any chance that they would give up to the other party.

At the start, they would spend time nonchalantly with each other, but if they gradually proceeded with the class and become engaged with each other, there would always be a collision that happens.

And it was the first training center where such occurrences happened most often.

Just like at that moment.

“What? Say it again.”

“…This is a place that’s free to use for everyone. There’s no reason for me to leave, though?”

Lynne frowned at the three students who were glaring scornfully at her.

The woman who had gray hair, which was rare in the Empire, was caught in a dispute when she visited the first training center out of curiosity.

The reason was trivial…

It’s just that those three people were going to use the place, so they told Lynne to get out of there.

They did not speak in a good manner, and they one-sidedly ordered her to leave because they did not want to use the same space with a commoner.

There were not that many students using the training center and there was enough free space.

Nevertheless, it was a blatant insult for anyone to only rule them out and tell them to leave.

A total of three people were picking a fight with her: one woman and two men.

They were all children of aristocratic families with nobility flowing in their blood.

Among them was Dynema Romley, a first-year student who was the daughter of Count Romley. She was standing at the center of the trio while spitting direct verbal abuse at Lynne.

Her blonde hair, which was flowing down to the waist, was curled up like a roll in the edges.

Just by looking at her fierce impression, Lynne could already assume that her personality was usually rude.

Even so, Lynne didn’t expect Dynema to suddenly pick a fight with her like that.

“If you feel so uncomfortable, why don’t you guys leave instead?”

“Hah! How dare you talk back to me? How dare such a vulgar and impudent commoner like you to a noble blood like me?”

“…Sören doesn’t divide the students’ rank by social class and blood. You entered this school yet you don’t even know about it?”

“That’s just what you guys want to believe. You have a blind trust in what they said to you just to make you happy. That’s why you guys are so low.”